September 24, 2024, 11:40:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 dogs cAn find you pigs pittsburg tx update  (Read 719 times)
bccollier
Catch Dog

make it nasty hog hunting .

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2013, 11:58:39 am »

if u texted me about male dog i will come down on price they have to go due to family death i need extra cash got a male redone bone cur cross is to ruff for me will find pigs not selling as finshd dog but will have you bacon found ranges good with my lead dog200-400 yards plus 2 yr old and black an tan gyp will find pigs about3 yr i bought her as a silent dog she is not will range 200-900 yards but is open found pig first time i hunted her just too open for me and she is kinda ruff 300 for her will sell as a pair or seperate call or txt. me 9037174357 brett_collier@yahoo. com once again pittsburg tx i dont sell dogs as finshed but they have both found hogs plenty of them   will do some trading the black and tan was a kids lead dog but he sold out i just cant use her no theres not a trial  i will not deliver these dogs its pickup only . if i new more about them and could guaranty them thatd be 1200 a piece ok guys and gals
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:29:21 am by bccollier » Logged

B/C
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: