October 07, 2024, 10:23:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need cd with size speed and lung BAD!! Trade or CASH. Or BIG young started cd.  (Read 295 times)
Justified
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2013, 10:37:19 am »

Needing it to have size, speed and lung . Straight ear. No dog aggression.well Started or finished, must fly to a bay. STRAIGHT CATCH. If it barks I don't want it. WILL CONSIDER YOUNG 1yr+ started in pen IF THEY'RE BIG

I've got a really rough pit cur I will trade. 21/2yrs old. 50lbs, brindle. Very well started. Does NOT bother cows or horses. He will run anything else that runs in front of him 50-100yds and come back. No quit when it comes to pigs. He is short range, stays busy nose to the ground. Hase found a couple for me under my male. He will get rough/bay till another dog gets rough then he'll catch hard. If you turn him out with a cd he will fly in and catch when he does. I got him about a month ago and was told he was a rcd. He's not, if he's not with rough dogs or a cd. I don't need rough bay dogs. Will show him work.

Will trade or JUST pay cash.my Dog is not for sale. Goes to my buddy if I get a cd and still have him.
Needs to be around San Antonio, Devine, mason,doss, Nixon. Not looking to go on a long road trip.

Boarman44@gmail.com never check
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:19:42 pm by Justified » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: