September 20, 2024, 03:36:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need gone price reduced Well started Reg Plott Hound  (Read 788 times)
Pink pig slingers
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2013, 11:39:16 pm »

I have a well started plott hound gyp that is reg. She has found about 8 hogs for me so far. She will road hunt, walk hunt, or with horses. We hunt rice fields, corn fields, wheat fields, thicket, and creek bottom. She is trash broke from everything except deer. She will bump a deer it won't be hard to break her from them( i was working on) I trash broke her with a shock collar NOT beating her. The only reason I am selling this dog is because she is become semi open on trial and I hunt silent dogs only. This dog will bay the hair off of a hog and has a good brawl to her. She's not afraid to sink her teeth in a hog and will catch with catch dogs. She is a one person dog. She is real friendly once she gets to know you. This dog is registered. She is registered and was born September 2010. I will take 350 for her may negotiate.

Taylor Cook
El Campo Texas
979-332-0691
taylorcook2007@hotmail.com

Training picture the rest are hunting.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:42:44 am by Pink pig slingers » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: