September 24, 2024, 11:32:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Day but Good for you guy  (Read 958 times)
TimmsHogDogs
Alpha Dog

CRAZY DOG KENNELS

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2014, 02:02:20 pm »

So a year ago we moved to San Angelo, Texas. Brought our 3 main dogs with us and in a year we only got to hunt them once. So we decided it wasn't fair to the dogs or us to male them live in kennels and not hunt.

1. Captain is a 3 year old full blooded pit bull. He is also a fully trained catchdog. Like I said hasn't been hunted but once in the last year but I have no doubt that he will go straight to a bay and catch. PENDING PICK UP

2. Rock is a 8 month old half catahoula 1/4 plott 1/4 mountain curr never been on a hog but ready to go. FREE

3. Jahsper 6 year old NALC registered catahoula. He is a fully trained striked dog but he also has only been hunted once in the last year. He is also blind in 1 eye due to an accident. He hunted just fine after he lost his eye but my need some time to get used to hunting again. PENDING PICKUP

4. Gus and Cutie Pie (named by my 5 year old) 8 weeks old already had there first shots and dewormed. 1/2 cat 1/4 plott 1/4 mountain curr. Jahsper got to our other female through the kennel so we had a surprise litter... FREE

Text for pictures and questions. More than welcome to call just after 4 pm due to children sleeping 325-212-1416
evatimms11@yahoo.com. prefer phone..
LOCATED IN SAN ANGELO, TEXAS

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

*Crazy Dog Kennels*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: