October 03, 2024, 08:23:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy dog breeds used while hunting!!  (Read 2374 times)
Hitemhard
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 08:27:45 pm »

@catlover459
Txhogman22
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2014, 10:21:11 pm »

How does your's hunt txhogman?

I acquired her from a good buddy and he put a lot of work into her. Your right super high prey drive with  only 1 gear, hyper drive. Hasn't found her own hog, but is fast as lighting to the bay.  I plan to use her as my catch dog.  I run gritty dog that will catch anything under 200.  Anything over they just need a trigger.  She is definitely that.  This grain season will be here big test.  I'm sure she'll do fine.
texasboy11
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2014, 01:37:50 am »

I got a female min pin that might weight 10 lbs that is my house dog and every time I pull up with hogs and let her out she hammers em so when we went today we loaded her up in the cab and took her for sh**s and giggles.. Well she got in there and hammered down to my amazement.. If I could upload pics I got 2 good ones of her..anyways what's some crazy breeds y'all have seen?? I'm not taking her serious just if we're making a quick round and she is laid up on the couch I might load her up again ha ha..
a big sow can kill your pet so you can giggle ?
I didn't mean it like that but if that's how you wanna put it then I took her cause she enjoys it and I find it funny she loves it that much..sorry you don't approve of what I do..wasn't trying to make no one mad
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: