September 27, 2024, 11:32:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bird flu almost over  (Read 391 times)
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2024, 12:46:22 pm »

Well soon as we got the dogs tuned up after the 5month deer season lay off turkey season hits and shuts us down another 2months it's finally almost over and a couple farmers have turned me loose.Went the other evening solo cast dogs and killed 2 big boars in short order Peaches and Kong bayed the biggest Rally I've ever seen personally I bet they had 75 hogs bayed and 40 were over 200 I  put the bulldog up and grabbed a rifle killed a big spotted boar and they left 1.5miles later they were bayed again get there and they had the whole wad stopped again killed a big black boar about 250 and caught the dogs because we were right on the property line.

My buddies from FL came up Thursday and we went to check some peanuts down the rd found a really big track and send Kong and Peaches down it took awhile to find him but they bayed a baby rhino/hippo joker was completely hairless and had a bad attitude cause he was so ugly.

Saturday went back to the peanuts after we had a dang flood Friday there were 2 tracks together one big and one huge put Peewee Peaches and Kong out they trailed across the creek .75 and set up bayed in some terrible nasty vines catch a big boar "big track"and they left across the rd I'm sure on "huge track" but I toned them off cause turkey season is still in till Wednesday.

Feels good to get back in the woods though for a couple of months atleast till damn deer season kicks off again.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 03:24:07 pm »

Some good ones there. That one sure does look like a hippo.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2024, 03:55:13 pm »

Nice job. That ole hog is ugly. A different look all together. No hair, the long really flat head, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2024, 07:26:19 pm »

Those are some good hogs Cracker. Glad y'all are back at it.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2024, 03:22:18 am »

I appreciate it yall ,Yeah Tdog your right he was an odd looking hog all the way around his skin had folds where his shoulders and ass met his legs and his neck had them too he was really strong too.Glad all yall been staying after them.

NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2024, 07:08:32 am »

Good hogs don't look like the dogs lost a step in the off time

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2024, 07:25:42 am »

Man,  yall got to see something I aint never seen with 70 head bayed up together..  Thats awesome to still hear that.. Fine hunt man and like they said them dogs aint missed a lick ..

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2024, 05:02:06 pm »

Thanks Nla ,Highwater I ain't ever seen that many bayed before either 15-20 once or twice but nothing close to that sounder and I was by myself it was a little Erie to tell you the truth.Crazy thing is it was probably 7-800yds from.my dog yard in my neighbors oats they don't live on his place but just move through there he told me some hogs were tearing up his grain and I went not expecting to find anything boy was I wrong lol but they ain't been back since.

Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2024, 06:29:33 pm »

Looks like y’all been having a good ole time. It’s watermelon season so y’all best get to making that watermelon wine for that festival. That peaches sounds like she making a good dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2024, 03:27:46 am »

Peel my watermelon wine days long gone Bubba hell I'm so old I had to quit sweet tea lol.Ol Peaches is.a decent dog she definitely ain't the best I've ever owned but she gives 110% no matter what time a day you turn her out or how tired she is so I can't ask much more.Hope yall been doing good that dang summertime heats comin!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: