October 01, 2024, 02:15:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: intresting.  (Read 563 times)
monsterdogger
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2011, 08:14:25 pm »

iv got a new pup thats either pit ame beagal cross or pit and red heeler cross.its a small pup at 8 weeks at maybe 6 pounds bit has one hel; of a nose on him.will smell food a mile away.puts nose strait to the ground.usess his nose alot.what yall think
RockinW
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 10:58:02 pm »

dont know about pit/beagle, but probably the best all around dog i ever saw was a 1/2 pit, 1/2 blue heeler female. she belonged to my grandpa. he didnt hunt hogs cause there wasnt any here then, but had a big trap with (slightly) domestic hogs. she'd work easy or catch on command whether it was a cow or hog or chicken or what ever.  killed snakes and varmints, bar none the best squirrel dog i ever hunted, even coon hunted her. in general, the kind of dog everybody wishes they had. he started out with a pair of em, but the male was purt-near worthless.

Rockin' W Custom Saddles
monsterdogger
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 10:31:00 am »

thanx.ill try to upload a pic again.ig has red heeler markings but looks like a beagal in the face has a pit stance and amd a blocly head
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: