October 25, 2024, 09:31:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wire muzzle  (Read 655 times)
smotherman_4
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2011, 01:06:31 pm »

Well i gota dog that bays good on a ruff hog but if they aint ruff she catches.And i got sum pups and i dont want them catching rite off the bat i was wundering if a wire muzzle was good can she still bark and bay.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 03:18:12 pm »

When I saw the subject line I first thought it said "wfe" muzzle! I'd get tore up trying to get that on.

For my dog I used a panel pen. Just hog panels from TSC and put the pig in it. You may need a roof to keep older dogs from jumping in.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
smotherman_4
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 03:36:48 pm »

ya that would prolly work. My pens is about an acre of woods i guess i could get one pig out and put it in a lil pen.
Bo Pugh
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 06:43:15 pm »

i know on some gritty dogs you can get thier k9 pulled or cut them out yourself and they will slip off alot more than just catchin and wont tear the hogs up so bad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: