September 27, 2024, 11:02:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found dog DOG IS IN BETWEEN ADKINS AND LA VERNIA TX  (Read 657 times)
adamp
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:23:39 pm »

Older gentleman called and said there was a dog laying in a ditch busted up with a gps collar and name plate. Age has caught up to him and he didn't want to try and climb down and get bit. Won't be over there till this evening and I have called everyone I know that hunts these areas. If he's yours give a description name etc.

Black Hog 69
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 06:04:21 pm »

Ther is some guys on hogs and dogs looking for a dog with a picture at bottom of the post

If ya cant catchem alive leave em alone !!!!!!!!
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 08:11:04 pm »

Older gentleman called and said there was a dog laying in a ditch busted up with a gps collar and name plate. Age has caught up to him and he didn't want to try and climb down and get bit. Won't be over there till this evening and I have called everyone I know that hunts these areas. If he's yours give a description name etc.

Good luck finding the dog and hope you  can get him rescued and hopefully at your place instead of a bar ditch!!!

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
adamp
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 10:06:44 am »

Owners were found! The gps collar turned out to to be a bark collar. She was a house dog that they're guessing got hit by a car. The dog is at the vet now. Thanks for yalls help!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: