October 05, 2024, 02:30:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling everything!!!! Sold pending pick up  (Read 964 times)
easttexasoutlaw33
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2012, 10:01:31 pm »

So guys im selling out cant get anyone to hunt with anymore and dont really have time so here it is. 1. 8yr old male plott 100% silent short to med range great nose lots of bottom just getting old. 2. 2.5 yr big red male catahoula med range will find his own hog gritty dog silent on track. 3. 2 yr male plott med to long range will find and bay own hogs but will trash on a deer if you dont get on sign after awhile you will know what it is because he is open on deer silent on hogs. 4. 3 yr black and tan catahoula gyp short to med range lots of energy will find and bay own hog lots of bottom silent on track 5. 75-80 lb 3 yr old red nose pit finish catch dog ear dog will not quit has to have tracking collar. i have 3 catch vest and 3 cut collars as well. Last i have a astro 320 with 3 dc 40s and 1 dc 30. It has handheld longrange antenna as well. I will show all dogs in the woods they will be bought in the woods if you cant hunt them dont call bc i wont sell them and later be bad talked about the dog you hunt it you like you buy. LAST I WILL NOT SEPERATE ANY OF THIS, THE DOGS ARE A TEAM AND WORK WELL TOG DONT CALL TXT OR EMAIL IF I WILL SEPERATE I WONT.
 $4500 OBO
281-744-8024

JAV012@SHSU.EDU
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:32:41 pm by easttexasoutlaw33 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: