September 21, 2024, 03:14:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two gyps ((updated with pics))  (Read 837 times)
ChaseG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2012, 10:30:16 am »

First I have a fl cur/cat cross gyp close to 3 years old. I've had this dog for two years. I got her from twilbanks on here. She is a decent dog she's short range unless in good sign then she'll range out. Has found some pigs but my good dog don't really give her much of a chance. She broke off of cows and horses. May trash on a deer if it jumps up in front of her. She gets rough if you have another rough dog and will grab ahold when the cd does. If a pig breaks and she can still see it she will yip a little bit but will not do it if she can't see the pig. She's very friendly but timid. Has been that way her while life. Shell stick with a pig and once you get on them shell keep goin and start huntin harder. Asking $200.

The younger one

Next is the gyp aboves daughter out of Fred (Ryantbh's dog now) he's cur plott and cat. She turned a year in January I raised this pup. She's almost the same as the dog above but shows more drive and want to hunt. She's a little grittier and doesn't yip. She still has some learning to do but should turn out to be a decent dog with time. Has found a few pigs so far. Asking $200

Neither one of these dogs are finished or would I call them strike dogs. I'm wantin to go back to all males. Both of these dogs are decent dogs the oldest has been on a bunch of pigs so I'll keep huntin them if I don't sell or trade them. You can ask jimmycreed or co on here about them they've hunted with them a bunch. They both are kinda fat right now due to not. Huntin much recently. Will consider trades for male dog that is on the same level or close. Or trade both for one male that is more advanced. Call or text 9032179322 or chase_9322@hotmail. Com. Located in Greenville. Northeast of Dallas. Will post pics later
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:46:28 pm by ChaseG » Logged

Chase Greenway
Greenville, Tx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: