October 04, 2024, 12:31:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young unstarted dogs and pit pups out of finished cd's  (Read 343 times)
Demondoggers
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2012, 01:06:55 pm »

I bought a buddy out cause he was getting out of hunting and got a few unstarted dogs that i dont need. Im not going to mess with these dogs and pretty much have my team set. The dogs are really young and haven't had much if any woods time. I don't know if they have ever been in a bay pen.
1st is a 9 month old brindle gyp. She is a really sweet dog and good around other dogs and people. Ill take $75.
2nd is a almost 2 year old gyp that was used for breeding and has produced some good dogs! She has had a little more woods time and seams like she is hunting. She did go with me once and was right in on a pigs we caught but her voice isnt all there. NOT saying she is a finished dog or even started but has been on a hog in the woods. Will keep if i dont get what i ask cause she will produce damn good dogs.$100.
3rd is a 8 month old plott male, might have some cur but was told he was full plott. I got him a few weeks before i got the others and just doesnt fit with my pack. He isnt gritty enough for me and last hunt he got t-boned by a hog and haven't seen him bay since. Im not sure if it ruined him but he is out of hunting stock.$75
4th is cat/cur pup that will bay. I have videos of her. I got her given to me and don't want to raise any bay dogs. She will never be gritty but will be able to stick with a hog. She has been on hogs in the woods and bayed her ASS off!!! $50
5th and 6th are bmc/walker pups about 4 months old that will bay. Also have a video to prove they will bay. These pups are going to be the real deal! Ill take $200 for the pair wont separate.
Last I have a litter of pit pups out of my catch dogs. Both parents were catching in the woods at 7 months old. These pups are only a week old and Ill post them back on here when its time for them to go. Ill take $125 a pup with a $75 holding fee.

I'll be a senior in high school this year and I have to slim down on some dogs. If you are interested in more than one dog Ill make a deal with you, as long as it's resonable. I dont get any help taking care of my dogs and dont need these breaking my bank when i have enough finished dogs for two teams. I just really am tired of feeding them when im not going to use them.
My number is 9032928718: Email is amanofstone4u@aol.com
Located in Vanzandt county Tx

Hell Hounds are loose!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: