September 24, 2024, 05:28:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ewwwww Weeeee  (Read 706 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2013, 07:20:30 pm »

Goat season is completly over here Monday Morning!

Its time to let the dogs out,  my dogs aint hunted since the end of Oct.  Well rested , healed up , fat and outta shape and ready to Rock they are driving me damn nuts .

Horn 4 yrs old this year, Whitey 4 years old this year, Ole Blu 9 yrs old this year, Bell 5 yrs old this year,  Dee 6 yrs old this year, Hannah Montana 3 yrs old this year.  All can and will find their own hog usally they will pair off and hunt together while another pair will go at a different range and hunt together .  This is the first year in a long long time I aint had one pregnant and building my yard are trying to start are finish a dog here and there are got one on the chopping block may make it may not  ,   they are all veteran hog dogs as far as Am concerened are finished for some that like the word wooo great feeling just turn them loose and get to it ! First time we are going to all be together as a team.   Got a yearling named Little Horn that will be hitting the woods now ,  Ole Bo my catch dog and of course the new kid on the block the Partin dog 2 yrs old this month cant wait to see him in action ruffer than a corn cob but smart as hell thinks on his feet from what I seen .  Its took a long time it seems like to get this crew to were they are now a team of Veterans of the game been threw some wars and got the scars to prove it.  May not be the best but can hold their own + some and suit me well and my hunting thats all that matters when you get some you really really like.

O yeah , Also I got 4 that are around 7 month old all I kept .  One is the full Perry dog male , one is a straight Hilluard dog on top blue tick on the bottom a male thats Big Bens pup Joey,  and two off my Horn x Whitey breeding male/female all four will bay the living hell out of hog in the pen and got the want to just aint been to the woods yet !  Aint worried about them yet let em grow .

So hell needless to say I cant wait till Monday !

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 07:33:16 pm »

I hear ya Jimmy!

A scared dog dont get no meat !
KevinN
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 08:37:40 pm »

Hope you hammer 'em

"Let's talk some philosophy"