October 25, 2024, 07:32:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling out  (Read 873 times)
Acwells0808
Strike Dog

if you aient in it for fun *go home*

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2013, 11:12:04 am »

I am selling out i have no more pigs!!! First let me say if you don't feed your dogs don't call!!!they are all up to date on shots and worming ...and these dogs are what i say they are they are farrr  from junk i just don't have any more pigs and they are pig crazy!!!

First is gator a 2y cd he is finished if he heresy a bark he is gone how ever far he has no aggression and leads great and thought as nails he will come with his vest and collar he is a tad bit slow not to bad but he had all the muscle ripped out one time and it moment bother him but it did slow  him down a hair he is about 30-40# a small dog catches ear overtime unless running and he catches whatever then goes to the ear he is a awesome dog  300 for him and vest and collar not a dime less so don't ask!!

Next is a 2y mt.curr  gap she has found plenty pigs short to med range she mainly winds no brought but bays tight in a pen she straight catch but she really don't like a pen to much she is super friendly no dog aggression comes with her cut collar natural bob tail has had a litter of pup did great! Stays busy will trash if no signs only on a diller  and in a blue moon a skunk 500 for her ..

Next is a 10month old bmc /mt.curr male goes to anybay however far starting to take tracks never had him trash super gritty in a pen semi gritty in the woods silent..glorious dog 300 for him..

Next is my main dog i have had him for 2years he is a little over 3 he and the gyp  have found all my hogs but mainly him he has lots of bottom silent and is trash broke if you take him over and over and no pigs he will hit a diller he is med to long rang and stays super busy you are lucky to see him when you are hunting i hate getting rid of him he is my best friend but its eating him up to just sit in the kennel!!! He is supper brought in a pen and depends on the type of dogs you run weather he is in the pen he has plenty of scars from running with friends brought dogs but he is smart not suicidle  he will range 150-500y in no sign and a mile or two in fresh signs and if he bays it and it breaks he will stay with it till he bays it again he is silent until based and if it breaks he is silent until based again he is a original mt.curr  i will sell this dog in the woods no trial if you like him buy him you will need your own gaming i sold mine and my places are dry soo  if you just want to see him look we can go to my spots if you actually want to try to catch a pig you need your own .1800for him no less he will come with his collar to..***sold**

Last is a bluetick gyp  1 1/2y i was told she will tree cons in the wood idk  i have not had her in the woods first time i ran her in a happen she ran a 9.8 she just weaned puppy and is rusty but hates a pig in a pen i run her and the 10month old above and they do great if you want to see her i can arrange it at boarsnest  bay arena 350..for her

I will only sell the bluetick and the bmc/mt.curr when the other dogs are sold prices are firm thanks i am in Tyler tx will not drive over 20-30 min  903-707-5330  amber2chris@gmail.com

Also have 2female mt.curr pup left 60 each

Don't call and bullcrap  me if you don't have the money don't call and waste my time alto of people have hunted behind these dogs ..and have bough  stuff from me i am a straight up person and expect the same thanks
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:00:25 pm by Acwells0808 » Logged

*just some good old country folks*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: