September 27, 2024, 04:32:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad to sell but have to go  (Read 747 times)
tpost
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2013, 10:44:11 pm »

I have a great set of dogs I'm having to sell.  Just don't have time for work, hunting and family.  Don't want them to go to waste.   First three dogs are trash broke. 

Streak 5 year old cat.  Red and white lead strike dog.  Will get out and find a hog and shut him down.  If there are hogs around he will find them.

Blue 5 year old leopard cat.  Strike and help dog has hunted with streak his whole life.  Will strike and hold his own hog. Hot sign dog.

Jess 7 year old yellow and white cat.  Slow and honest hunter but when she goes she goes and I'll guarantee she'll have a hog.  Great honest dog.

Booger female half pit half American bulldog.   Finished catch dog will go to a bay and catch on the ear.  

Zues. Male red nosed pit. Catch dog.  Not 100% finished but close.  Sweetest pit I've ever seen.

This is a great set of dogs and I hate to sell them because I finally have a great set of dogs but I don't have time to hunt anymore.  If there are hogs around you can catch them with this set.  I would love to keep them together but will sell separate.  They hunt awesome together.  Also have above ground kennels, cut gear, Garmin and dog box.  Will make a heck of a deal on everything or if interested in something.  Serious inquiries only. Lamesa, TX  806-759-5462 or tpost1980@gmail.com but don't check.  
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 11:41:41 pm by tpost » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: