September 22, 2024, 05:26:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling out  (Read 739 times)
Baydup34
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2013, 09:39:48 am »

I have decided to sell out of all my dogs and gear I have 2 garmin 220s, I have 3 good strike dogs,and one dog thats started doing good! they are really go yonder dogs hard to beat these 4 as a pack they will not be around your feet guaranteed they have tons of bottom and lots of drive its a very hard decision to let go of these dogs I have caught tons if hogs behind them, I also have 2 finished catch dogs both about 65-70lbs I have full gear for both cut vest and cut collar also one good started cd! if a man is looking to start out a pack this is the deal you want. I want $4500 for everything do not call me with no counter offering cause I will not except if u want to know about dogs individually this will sum it up $1000 piece per strike dog, $500 for starter strike dog! $225 a piece per hand held, $300 a piece per catch dog $175 gor started catch dog and this is a whole lot of stuff to be sending pics of so if u are not seriously interested please absolutely do not text or call me these dogs are priced to sell and is gonna make somebody a very happy hunter so if your ready to hit the woods give me a call. The baydogs can get ruff at times but are mostly bay dogs, the will rollover on caught hogs, the catch dogs can be sent from any distance they are good on leash as well! You can run them on ground as well and be used as rcd when getting around running hogs, this pack is independent and each dog is as i described! I gave away the culls i had and dogs i was just starting with, i have another couple young dogs for free ill throw in! You can reach me at 832-804-4778 and my email is jasonsalcines@yahoo.com but dont check it to often!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: