October 05, 2024, 05:45:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: blue tick gyp 1-1/2 y  (Read 457 times)
Acwells0808
Strike Dog

if you aient in it for fun *go home*

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2013, 12:30:46 pm »

annie has been in the bay pen mostly and will make a awesome dog worked 2twice a week she scores 9,9-9,8 i have taken her in the woods ranged out 800y  got on something not sure what but my strike dog also hit very close to her and he only hits pigs..at night she ranged 500y and was after coons ! lol she is a super sweet dog and can go anyway will bay the hair off a pig i do have videos od her practuce bays about 5 nonths ago i do not have the time for bay penning any more she has not been open in the woods yet she is a good mom has had one litter of pups by a catahula and sold quick! ill take 300or ill trade for 2 Good cds ! lead ins and over 50# they much catch ear and cone back if a bay breaks ..also will trade for a cd ansd a good bay dog both must be shown by vide o or something im in tyler tx..no trials on this dog im not asking near enoufh for that ..903-707-5330 amber2chris@gmail.com dont check

*just some good old country folks*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: