October 25, 2024, 02:24:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: young pit and kimmer cur  (Read 445 times)
Ekunkel
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2013, 10:02:29 pm »

Iv got a young pit, that come out of good dogs. She has the blood, I just haven't haven't had the time or space in the box to work her much. She is a thick, short, red and white bitch, that's if anything like her blood, will be a hammer down locked up bomber. Shes been around less hogs than I can count on one hand.

Kimmer cur is off Mbennets yard. Will turn out to be a dog, she has been worked by Dexter Blevins daily and showed good potential. I have had her on 1 pig myself and she was still puppy about it, but did bay.

I just don't have the space, and iv got them crowded in my pens so the youngest dogs are the first to go. My older dogs are fighting them off their food.
 All im looking for is 3 sacks of retriever blue bag a piece, feed bought a tractor supply. Im Located in Abilene, Tx.
325-280-3320
Kunkeloutdoorliving@yahoo.com
Im not up for short talk, just come get um. Wouldn't be selling the dogs if I had more time to work them, I just have have dogs eatin that don't get hunted, and I figure somebody needs them worse than me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: