September 21, 2024, 06:55:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NALC Catahoulas (grown dogs)  (Read 920 times)
redriverslim
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2013, 08:49:31 pm »

1) Male: This male is just turning 2 years old.  He is sired by SCHunters Benson out of Autry's Cricket.  Both Benson and Cricket are sired by Ray's Dog, who is sired by Ray's Brutus.  Cricket is brother x sister breeding out of Ray's Dog x Ray's Cat.  That makes this dog  3/4 Rays Brutus and 1/4 FL Maddog Wrangler breeding.  He is 70 lbs, a real good looking dog, dark leopard with one glass eye and a big square head.  Very powerfully built and muscled up.  He was in Uncle Earls back in March and scored 29 out of 30.  Gets along with other dogs, baying machine. $600

2) Female: 1 1/2 years old.  Pure Salty Dog breeding.  Sired by Salty Dogs Raunchy, very tight linebred on Legbone and Earl.  Flashy leopard with two glass eyes.  Real good looking gyp.  Started on hogs.  I bred her to a good male that is Koons, Look Fur Em and Sandhill breeding.  I don't know if she is bred yet, too early to tell. $600

3) Female: 3 years old.  Bubba Gump, Lee, Duggar Bottom Bubba, Aden breeding on top side.  Dam is out of the same Koon, Look fur em, Sandhill male that I bred to the above bitch.  This female is 60 lbs, blue leopard, leggy, real tall athletic female.  She bays good in a pen and will get rough with another dog, but back off and bay by herself. $500

None of these dogs are culls.  I am selling ALL MY DOGS.  These are some real good looking Cats. Well taken care of, heartworm free, parasite free, etc.  I am waiting on the papers to come back from NALC on one of them, but they ALL will be NALC reg.  

I will text you a picture of the dogs, but I will not text you back and forth for hours answering a bunch of questions that could be answered in one 10 min phone call.  If you want the dog, you need to call on the phone.  Im NOT TEXTING YOU.  I will text you one good pic of the dog and then I'm DONE TEXTING.      

still_sarah@hotmail.com (never check)  903-824-0486.  
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 01:19:30 pm by redriverslim » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: