October 05, 2024, 04:27:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kemmer Cur pups  (Read 380 times)
DSmith
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2013, 08:59:59 pm »

I have 7 males and 1 female.  They were born on Nov 9th, so they will be 6 weeks old this Saturday and will be ready for new homes Christmas week.  Both parents are used on hogs.  Sire is silent on track but will open on a running hog.  Dam is totally silent, only barks when bayed.  This is the first cross for these two dogs, but I have bred them before, just to other Kemmers, and the owners of those pups have been happy.  I have two females from this female that are now a year old and they have been hunting with my other dogs since they were 7 months old and both have struck their own hogs already.
Pictures and pedigrees are on my website if you are interested.  I am willing to transport to Breaux Bridge, La within the next 2 weeks but for my food & gas it's another $50 a pup.  It is a 7 hour drive, one way, for me.  That's cheaper than a puppy hauler.  Also have a man coming down on the 27th from Arkansas and he's willing to haul pups back.  He lives in the 78133 area code.  
Pups are located between San Antonio and Floresville.
D Smith, 210-422-0791, kemmercurs@aol.com, kemmercurs.com,

parents and step-siblings in action

http://kemmercurs.forumotion.com/t784-07-06-13-hog-hunt

Here's a real short clip of the step-sisters to these pups on a hog this morning.

http://s174.photobucket.com/user/bushwacker361/media/January12014.mp4.html
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:55:57 pm by DSmith » Logged

Floresville, Tx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: