September 29, 2024, 08:28:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2am turned into 9pm  (Read 340 times)
lettmroll
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2023, 09:43:08 pm »

Put smiley, Leo and the pup CJ down at 2am at about 900 could tell they were trailing .2 bayed, broke in a few minutes had 3 bays going got to smiley cut a board, got to Leo cut a boar, got to the pup boar breaks before the catch dog makes it. Lost communication. Went unloaded everybody went to my old buddy's house that was borrowing my hound recovery antenna. Pick up CJ 9 that night bayed almost 8 miles from were the hog broke on him. Very happy with my dogs and the outcome of the way we've been breeding. It's a young fellow in the picture that has been going with me a little bit. His dog in the picture.

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Hold on
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 10:14:06 pm »

Sounds like the dogs were working right. We didn’t cast a third time this morning because I was worried about hog and dogs getting way out of pocket like that. Sounds like you should be proud of what you’ve done in your breedings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 04:51:15 pm »

That sounds like great dog work. Congrats. Not many dogs will stick with one that long.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: