September 19, 2024, 06:30:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fence Jumping mule wanted  (Read 614 times)
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2009, 06:43:36 pm »

I am looking to buy 1 or 2 fence jumping mules,we both are small 150 pounds male and wife, , we need medium to small size mules, they need to be dog broke and gun broke as well, I have owned good ones and know what a cull is so dont waste our time with junk please!, I have a special bed crewcab truck that has a lowerable  ramptailgate with rubber strips, I would like a mule that can jump 4 wires high and load up in the back of a truckbed with sides, he does have to jump for sure, the load up could be extra as can train later.  I shoot off the mules (22 pistol) and you need to show me them jumping a fence, dogs tied up to them and loading and unloading, gun shots around them, will travel about anywhere Texas Okla La, you can email me pictures jumping, dogs tied to them, catching in pen etc etc to James at sotecksusdillo@yahoo.cm  or call 361 354 5940 machine and leave a message, thanks for this site and any help on leads anybody sends or post my ways!!

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
walkerchaser85
Catch Dog

The good die young.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 11:47:28 pm »

From what ive seen the good ones are in the west from new mexico to utah,  im sure their is one closer thou, good luck Jason
lightningh
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 10:23:41 am »

Ive got one... she will cost you 5K tho...

Lightning H Cattle Co.
2008 National Champion 4-up Mules

"Aint misbehavin' just ass'n around"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: