October 05, 2024, 07:22:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***sold***Wildlife Materials 3-collar Trck Systm w/ 1 collar(pics)  (Read 718 times)
Maver!ck
Catch Dog

Nose down, Cover some Ground!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 25, 2010, 04:04:23 pm »

I have a used Wildlife Materials 3 collar system with 1 Magnum collar.
It is in good working condition and is what i currently use every time i go to the woods.
Mounted on a yagi folding 3-element antenna and has the antenuator switch for close range tracking.
Includes the Wildlife Materials Carrying Bag.  I also have wall charger and car adapter.
I DO NOT have a magnet for the collar, so i have just had to take the battery out after each hunt.  
But they are cheap if you want to buy them.  It has just normal wear from use, but in great shape.

I'm upgrading and no longer need this system.  Would be great for someone starting out or a backup system.
Asking $250.  NOT really interested in trades at this time.

pm or call 214.457.9119
Thanks,
Maver!ck

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 09:44:13 pm by Maver!ck » Logged

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."  That means wild hogs too Wink
Wyatt 545
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 05:01:20 pm »

I'd like to see the pics.

Thanks
Maver!ck
Catch Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 11:21:06 pm »

pics added btt

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."  That means wild hogs too Wink
Wyatt 545
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 04:29:17 pm »

Thanks Chris.
Maver!ck
Catch Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 09:43:50 pm »

yes sir thank you,
hopes it fits what you are looking for.

Chris

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: