September 20, 2024, 05:52:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hunting gear and where you got it  (Read 819 times)
TX HOG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2010, 11:29:27 pm »

pants, chaps, boots, shirts. what ya got and whered ya get it.

id like to find some tuff pants for thorns. they need to be flexible enough to do some chuck norris kicks in Grin Shocked
clint
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 07:17:08 am »

Call tejas and get you a pair of chaps like mine.. run around 60 bucks. and thats with name patch, and pockets sewed on. very flexible and you can bulldoze some briars  Grin

Quality over Quantity!

You gotta cut the boars to catch the Barrs.

Get Ahead Son!
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 05:30:30 pm »

http://www.mulehuntingclothes.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y

Aint got it yet, but that is what I am getting unless someone puts something better up here. I wish Tejas had a better website so I could see what they have.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
TX HOG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 09:31:17 pm »

Call tejas and get you a pair of chaps like mine.. run around 60 bucks. and thats with name patch, and pockets sewed on. very flexible and you can bulldoze some briars  Grin

those are too heavy duty for me lol. looks like thet will get hot the next few months

dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 07:30:00 am »

I am gonna get some of the summer chaps from Mule. Just get em big enough for winter clothes under em.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Dirtydog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 08:16:39 am »

got a few different pair from cabelas. i love them.

Danged ole dirtydog !
LIVING THA DREAM !!!
Jared H.
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 10:11:36 am »

I got a pair of Frog Legs from WindWalkerOutdoors.com.  Waterproof and briar proof.  Just a pair of waterproof chaps sewn on a pair of muck boots. 

Jeremiah 16:16

There our two types of pain: The temporary pain of training or the permenant pain of failure. Choose wisely...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: