October 28, 2024, 03:25:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kudos to Wild Boar USA / Ugly Dog Ranch  (Read 1133 times)
Nick
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2010, 11:23:10 am »

Just thought I would make a quick post about how pleased I am with Wild Boar USA Ugly Dog Ranch. I ordered a new vest and lead on Tuesday evening and received a phone call Wednesday morning from them to ensure that I had ordered the proper size. The order just came in the mail today (Friday). Now that is some good service!  Grin
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 03:21:48 pm »

Had problems in the past but the last few orders have been spot on.

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
Lone Star 88
Bay Dog

Rebel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 05:21:34 pm »

I have the devastator love it, and really good service. Had the boot repair shop sew double chin flaps on. It's the most i can do for Rebel. There is nothing like cutting the catch dog loose and running in behind him as fast as you can run. Get you some of this SON.

Live today, with no regrets tomorrow.
Jared H.
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 07:50:59 pm »

I was very pleased with their service but what really impressed me was the blue piece of paper that cam with my order.  Not many companies that would take the time or even care to do that.  Nice to know there's still good people out there.

Jeremiah 16:16

There our two types of pain: The temporary pain of training or the permenant pain of failure. Choose wisely...
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 10:15:17 pm »

I make my own collars and dont run vests but i will always buy tshirts, stickers and anything else i can sneak past the wife simply becuase they send the little peice of paper that shares how to know Christ. That is INTEGRITY and I beleive we true texans should support buisnesses that share our values.  KUDOS WB-USA

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
gardner32
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 11:03:55 pm »

Never ordered anything from them but that is pretty cool they send that paper out with all orders, good job guys
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: