October 25, 2024, 12:16:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the bark?  (Read 1244 times)
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

"Everything that hath breath praise ye the Lord"

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2010, 11:41:25 pm »

i need somebody to explain what in the world those long distance barks between dogs mean?? about every night one of my male dogs does this fast but long two bark deal and about drives me nuts. I can hear another dog doin the same kinda bark almost a mile away. Its a non stop kinda deal until i holler at him to shut up three times lol. ima get in touch with that dog whisperer dude!

All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 07:27:22 am »

They are discussing global economic policy. Either that or they are talking about how long it will take for you to chime in with your annoying bark. Got a cat that barks all night. Put a bark collar on him and he barked all night. He ain't even got another dog barking back.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 08:20:45 am »

i need somebody to explain what in the world those long distance barks between dogs mean?? about every night one of my male dogs does this fast but long two bark deal and about drives me nuts. I can hear another dog doin the same kinda bark almost a mile away. Its a non stop kinda deal until i holler at him to shut up three times lol. ima get in touch with that dog whisperer dude!

Havent you watch 101 Dalmations. The twilight bark is like a canine telegraph. lol.

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 09:21:45 am »

Boarninja you hit the nail on the the head! That was my thoughts too.. Lol I'm fixin to move the dog pens to the back fourty..  This bark they do can last for hours if I don't chime in.

All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 08:11:56 pm »

Id chime in alright, with some pure electricity.... every once in a while I will get a new dog that decides he wants to talk once the sun goes down, well he learns that when the sun goes down it is time to sleep cause big daddy is tired.  When he gets a taste of that magic button he'll understand when its alright to bark in the kennels and when to Shut up..

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
ETHHunters
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 09:52:39 pm »

I cull one in a second for no kennel manners! Grin
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 01:34:44 am »

actually he is for sale. lol and he got collar smart on me.. ima make me a fake collar and fix that problem

dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 06:03:16 pm »

Seen lots of bird dogs run with fake collars. The dog shapes up fast and the fake collar is cheap to replace!

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 12:41:50 am »

Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 03:45:44 pm by Caddo co. hog dog » Logged

JD-1
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 08:50:57 am »

My cat/lacy howls after every hunt till i tell him to shut up, then never does it again..till next hunt   shrug

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: