September 28, 2024, 09:19:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newest addition!  (Read 2388 times)
BIG BEN
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2010, 05:40:09 pm »

I aint never tried to leg a bear, bet it'd be HELL!!!! Shocked
Id want to see that, Ive seen my Dad tackle a cub one time and that lil guy chewed him up.  Good lookin pup!!

hunt em hard, give em no excuses, and cull harder!!!!!
"Rather have a sister in a whore house than spots on a dog"
"Pretty is as pretty does"- BigO
FL hogdogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2010, 06:52:59 pm »

I 2nd that!!! I would love to see that! If anyone plans on leggin a Bear let me know i wanna watch! laugh

Thanks I hope she turns out alright did a lil work with her today. She showed interest when the my other dog was barking! I have a long way to go! Grin
landshark
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 09:43:33 pm »

Steffan I live north of Ocala on the west side of the river and I got plenty of hogs. Since all the Florida boys are here I need a male Cat to breed to my gyp if anyone can help. Fl Hogdogger where is Wilsons kennel.
FL hogdogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2010, 11:05:14 pm »

LandShark Wilsons Kennels are up in Youngs town right by panama city. I dont know if they have a male catahoula but I know that Pan Head Kennels is right up the street and from what I understand they are bread to hunt! I have never seen them hunt just what im told.
Is there lots of hogs up there I travel through a lot and always wonder if there is...
landshark
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 04:58:58 pm »

Yes we got plenty of hogs. If you cross the river and get out into the National Forest, no hogs. Like the other guy said lots of bears though. We got plenty of those worthless things to. I see you on Southern Airboat also. Have you ever hunted lake Cypress.
FL hogdogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 12:13:49 pm »

No I have never hunted cypress park  Undecided. the only 2 places was Kissimmee chain of lakes and Lake Jessup. and both off of airboats I would like to do some in other areas but im new to it and really dont know many other people that hunt with dogs or at all...
GenStonewall
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 07:50:00 pm »

LandShark Wilsons Kennels are up in Youngs town right by panama city. I dont know if they have a male catahoula but I know that Pan Head Kennels is right up the street and from what I understand they are bread to hunt! I have never seen them hunt just what im told.
Is there lots of hogs up there I travel through a lot and always wonder if there is...
FLhogdogger and Landshark... Panhead has some great catahoula's. Their website seems to be down right now but they do have a heck of a Facebook page. Lee's Catahoula's are great too (http://www.leecatahoulas.com/) but I don't know if he is studding any of his cat's right now. He is in southern Mississippi.

Hope this helps! My male cat is only 3.5 months... so.... lol, not much help there Grin

My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me."--Stonewall Jackson
FL hogdogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 10:50:17 am »

yep that is what I heard about pan head so we shall see how these pups turn out! cant wait!  Grin
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 11:30:02 am »

Had a buddy of mine from TN take an ole' boy bear hunting some time back,....they bayed a pretty good bear that was giving the dogs a fit, he told the boy to shoot the bear, looked around when he didn't shoot and here's the boy with a rope out building a loop, so my buddy shoots the bear dead. The boy then gets all mad as a hornet and tells my buddy that he most likely ruined what may be his only opportunity to rope a bear. Don't really know what he was gonna do with it after he roped it, but he was going to give it a try.

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: