September 28, 2024, 11:20:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Occupation???  (Read 7242 times)
Bino9905
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2010, 12:23:12 am »

Chemical Engineer, just staring off as hog hunter, only hunt when others let me tag along, spend most of my time trying to train my pups.
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2010, 10:01:31 pm »

I am a pest control tech working for a residential mosquito misting service, I sell and refill mosquito misting systems. I started just about two months ago but its probably the coolest, most flexible job ive ever had.  I hunt about once a week on average but its so freaking hot I think the hogs are laying low

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
bayhard
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2010, 02:14:38 am »

im a house leveler work all summer off most of the winter

my dogs dont run deer but them hogs do
tonyamm30
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2010, 02:26:51 am »

Justin work for Terminix as a pest tech and I am a hairstylist and own my own hair salon.  Its amazing the occupation that some of us have listed.  Between all of us, we should never need anything.  We should all stick together when its time to lend a hand to a needing friend!  We hunt when we can, Justin works 6 days a week and only off one Sat. a month. 

Justin & Tonya Waterman
Browndog
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2010, 09:17:44 pm »

I've been driving a UPS truck for 26 years,been a hog dogger for 6.  I hunt pretty much every weekend,  and at my age 2 nights in a row just wears me plum out!!
catchinpigs
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2010, 10:12:56 pm »

Justin work for Terminix as a pest tech and I am a hairstylist and own my own hair salon.  Its amazing the occupation that some of us have listed.  Between all of us, we should never need anything.  We should all stick together when its time to lend a hand to a needing friend!  We hunt when we can, Justin works 6 days a week and only off one Sat. a month. 

that's what I was thinking. All I need now is a baby sitter while me and the wife go hunting. Any takers???

Dustin H
roughdog
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2010, 10:40:52 pm »

lol

gritty dogs getter done down and dirty
BQM
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2010, 10:45:55 pm »

Work in factory three 12 hour days on three days off hunt 2 to 3 times a week from Sept. to May In summer i custom bale hay on off days and hunt when i get chance and temp. permitts.
tobyb2007
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2010, 07:50:42 am »

Full time student at Texas A&M. Work on 3 different ranches which gives me the opportunity to work 7 days a week (even during the school year). Normally get off once or twice a month to hunt and spend time with family.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Austin
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2010, 08:20:21 am »

Directional driller in th oilfield. Work alot so when I do get home try to hunt as much as I can. Just wish I could make it pay the bills like the oilfield does. Haha
challacombe
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2010, 11:45:37 am »

Farmer, Feedmill manager, seed salesman, truckdriver, ranch hand, mechanic and Underwear Model

Corry Challacombe
coyote1
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2010, 12:26:35 pm »

im a railroad engineer and hunt whenever possible somtimes 1 to 3 times a week when im home. the jobs got me out of town right know and it sucks. i ruff necked for 2 or 3 yrs and miss it sometimes but most times i dont Wink  hope everyone can stay cool
keith
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2010, 12:27:54 pm »

Farmer, Feedmill manager, seed salesman, truckdriver, ranch hand, mechanic and Underwear Model

Don't forget bodybuilder.  If you're looking in the mirror at how you look in your underwear, you know you flex for yourself too.

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
TT
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2010, 12:41:15 pm »

Pipeline welder hunt wenever I want right now atleast 3 nights week here lately just workin round Arlington so home every night
challacombe
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2010, 04:50:02 pm »

Don't forget bodybuilder.  If you're looking in the mirror at how you look in your underwear, you know you flex for yourself too.

HAHAHA I knew somebody would coment on the underwear model....You caught me on the mirror flexing.

Corry Challacombe
stick-n-move
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2010, 04:58:12 pm »

I work for a wellhead company. Fortunatly, this rig is the only rig in North America that is doin any deepwater drilling besides the DD3 on the BP mess. Up here in Newfoundland drilling the deepest well in Canada.

TDHA MEMBER
joe
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2010, 08:29:55 pm »

lineman apprentice
BobbyB
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2010, 09:21:14 pm »

Was laid off in May '09 and again March '10. Right now I just do a little of this and a little of that. Looking for a place or 2 to hunt so as it is, I go when I get an invite.

" If you can't have no fun, ain't no use agoin' ! " - old man in a Sweetwater, TX cafe
catchrcall
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2010, 09:40:59 pm »

Army.  Usually hunt once or twice a week depending on work, weather, hogs and dogs.

LONESTAR WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION
www.lswda.org

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock- Will Rogers
eastx
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2010, 04:30:28 pm »

I work at the unemployment office, seriously, been here 10 years, and I part time at our family bbq joint.  I only have one "started" dog, so my hunting is at the mercy of my more experienced hog doggin friends. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: