September 28, 2024, 01:12:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Occupation???  (Read 7249 times)
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2010, 04:43:32 pm »

wild boar hunter Grin

this is the job I need. Are you doing any hiring would be glad to come to a interview. I'll bring some cold beverages.  Grin

lol what kinda cold beverages we talkin haha i might have an opening

Can you skin griz. pilgrim
hank
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2010, 02:56:58 pm »

Firefighter Paramedic

Nuiscance alligator trappers agent.

Occasional part time remodeling work.
Johnbrown
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2010, 09:54:51 pm »

I'm the guy your cussin when your cell phone drops a call! I am a tower tech and I mostly work in Dallas. When I'm not at work I'm hunting,workin the pups,or fishin

"PETA get a life and stay out of ours"
jhy
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2010, 10:40:53 am »

Jack of all, Master of None!

The hat I wear the most is a Landmans hat, which so happens gets me tons of places too hunt and also find the landowners in areas that I already hunt.

Joey

"You lose a lot of money chasing hogs and women, but never lose women chasing money."
Maver!ck
Catch Dog

Nose down, Cover some Ground!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2010, 12:59:44 pm »

Currently a Television producer and video editor for our church.  Produce 30 mins shows and also commercials and promotional videos.
Produce sports recruiting videos for senior athletes going to college (on the side)  and other things 'on the side'... network design/consultant, software developer, website design, pretty much anything computer related i do for several companies or organizations.  Obviously with this much 'side' work, i don't get to go hunting as much as i'd like, more in the cooler months, less in summer.  But once a week is about my limit... and that's not so much the work, but more the wife and family that i have to keep happy  Grin

Maver!ck

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."  That means wild hogs too Wink
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2010, 02:06:58 pm »

Oh ya well i shovel metal shavings lol and do do-nuts on a forklift hahahah and hunt almost every day

Maver!ck
Catch Dog

Nose down, Cover some Ground!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2010, 02:52:55 pm »

lol I drove a forklift and did donuts for a couple companies i worked for growing up.. now(15+ years later), the church has a small warehouse and a forklift so guess who gets to drive it and do donuts hahaahahah Grin

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the fowl of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."  That means wild hogs too Wink
pico
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2010, 04:41:08 pm »

Production Tech (operator) at BASF chemical company.  I get off every 4 days for 4 days.  Day work on the side.
bmoney
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2010, 07:22:53 pm »

sales manager for a Ford dealership work all the time
only get to hunt when Pico will wait on me to get off
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2010, 10:05:50 pm »

lol I drove a forklift and did donuts for a couple companies i worked for growing up.. now(15+ years later), the church has a small warehouse and a forklift so guess who gets to drive it and do donuts hahaahahah Grin

Ya buddy lol sep i dont got that job anymore bahahah  Afro  it was cool while it lasted but im still young so i'll be alright

jesse
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2010, 10:12:26 pm »

i am a pipe welder and pro hog hunter Grin

all hog dogs go to heaven all hogs go to hell
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2010, 10:31:03 pm »

i am a pipe welder and pro hog hunter Grin

I tell all the women im a pro dog hunter you ought to see them eyes light up lol

skulker
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2010, 08:34:45 pm »

slectrican at a college now that the Dr. released me of all restrictions I'll proberly hunt more then I should
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2010, 09:36:16 pm »

Firefighter for 23 years.....2 from retirement. I work 24...off 48 so I have ample time to hunt, just don't have enough hogs around here.....just waiting until deer season is over in south GA and we can start hunting down there. Too hot now anyway.

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: