September 28, 2024, 09:14:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out!  (Read 4164 times)
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2010, 06:45:10 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFLyO2RWGms

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 06:49:17 pm »

GEEIIITTT, GEEIIITTT

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
goose
Strike Dog

when the necks are redder life is better

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 07:08:14 pm »

looked like sum inbred mountain man...lol...ole boy better not watch the hills have eyes...lol

IF YOU DON'T NEED THEM...THEN DON'T BREED THEM...1-985-516-8431
landshark
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 10:09:28 am »

Used to go up there to hunt competition tree dogs and it is a different world. Everything is line bred up there.
TxHogDoggin
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 12:26:41 pm »

Thank god he rough talked bigfoot or he would have been in trouble. lol
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 12:33:21 pm by TxHogDoggin » Logged

Caught hog.

The strength of the pack is in the dog, the strength of the dog is in the pack.

Cole Patterson
gottagettem
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 06:35:06 pm »

sounds like u need the rite catch dogs... u know the one the have no fear at any thing.... the real crazy dogs..thats just not all there.. sure everybody has had one or seen one..
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 11:00:50 am »

Ten foot tall but all you need is a stick and some rough talk! Ain't skeered of that.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
zachW
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 11:20:06 am »

He was right shere messin wit my dawg, gave him a little rough talk, shook my stick..lol.. hey you cant hate on a fella for drinking some shine and chasing off the neighbor kids

Call me what you want, god made me, Jesus saved me, and my moma raised me.
sgt.davis
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 01:16:29 pm »

Yall please dont talk about my uncle like that. I think he was a real brave man.  Cheesy
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 01:38:57 pm »

Hey now people. If Bigfoot comes in my yard messing with my dogs, dont think he wont get a little rough talk and some stick action out me also!!!

Bless his heart. Makes me miss my family in North Alabama!

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 02:14:38 pm »

If Bigfoot comes in my yard dont think he wont get some stick action out me !!!

What exactly is that supposed to mean. 

Chance,

I'm not sure if you have seen this or not, but I think we have confirmation from Alan on this.  We now know for sure what team he plays for.

Now, that truely gives a new meaning to "sneaky ninja".  Yikes!!!!

BarrNinja
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 03:21:40 pm »

Chance,

I'm not sure if you have seen this or not, but I think we have confirmation from Alan on this.  We now know for sure what team he plays for.

LOL. However you want to interpret it Josh, it is a bad idea to come into a hillbilly's yard and mess with his dogs! Even if you are Bigfoot!  And leave Chance out of it. He knows nothing about using a stick. He ropes everything! Kiss  Grin

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 05:47:52 pm »

Chance,

LOL. However you want to interpret it Josh, it is a bad idea to come into a hillbilly's yard and mess with his dogs! Even if you are Bigfoot!  And leave Chance out of it. He knows nothing about using a stick. He ropes everything! Kiss  Grin

Hey Ninja Man, this is Pistol! I know we have all watched Diamond Dave on you tube and I believe his words ring true here. "DON'T BE NINJA'N NOBODY THAT DON'T NEED NINJA'N". However I think you might be taking that to a whole new level! Smiley Man you just can't tell about people these days...Sneaky Ninja...wow... maybe that's more of a crouching tiger, hidden dragon move. Smiley

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 06:20:37 pm »

Pistol,
That is by far the funniest post this month.  Way to chime in.  It's good to know the big stage has not gone to your head.  Keep lace'n.

ETHHunters
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 06:48:07 pm »

NINJA YOU ARE LEAVING WAY TO MUCH OUT THERE FOR INTERPRETATION!!  WHATS THAT SAYING "TALK DIRTY AND CARRY A BIG STICK"
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 06:49:02 pm »

Pistol,
That is by far the funniest post this month.  Way to chime in.  It's good to know the big stage has not gone to your head.  Keep lace'n.

Cutter Bay, now what kind of good ole, corn fed country gal would I be if I let stardome go to my head? Besides we haven't got that first big paycheck yet so I still can't afford the 18 wheeler trailer it would take to haul my head around. Smiley I have to stay down to earth, for now!  Evil Just jokin! I don't think it's in my blood to change.
Pistol

Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 06:52:45 pm »

NINJA YOU ARE LEAVING WAY TO MUCH OUT THERE FOR INTERPRETATION!!  WHATS THAT SAYING "TALK DIRTY AND CARRY A BIG STICK"

Dang, what is the deal with you guys and your sticks?  Wink And big stick, ETH, boy haven't I heard that before!  Shocked Grin
Pistol

T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 08:55:44 pm »

Did anyone else hear him say,  " his hair was beautiful"  freaking hilarious.  Reminded me of the song werewolves of London, 

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 09:28:50 pm »

Chance,

Hey Ninja Man, this is Pistol! I know we have all watched Diamond Dave on you tube and I believe his words ring true here. "DON'T BE NINJA'N NOBODY THAT DON'T NEED NINJA'N". However I think you might be taking that to a whole new level! Smiley Man you just can't tell about people these days...Sneaky Ninja...wow... maybe that's more of a crouching tiger, hidden dragon move. Smiley

Hey Pistol! Good to hear from you!

I was trying to take up for Chance and his limp rope and it backfired on me thanks to our resident ETHD smart arse!LOL

That’s the code I live by girlfriend. I DON’T Ninja people unless they need Ninjaing. And you are right. Sometimes it takes a little Crouching tiger hidden dragon to get the job done right. 
As for Bigfoot? Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!

In regards to my stick? Well, it is big. 5 foot long actually. I carry it everywhere with me because its so dang handy! I killed a spider with it just yesterday. Ill post you a picture of it if you want.  Even has some custom work done on it. As with most guys that are used to carrying a big stick, I would be lost without it.

BarrNinja
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 09:33:43 pm »

Did anyone else hear him say,  " his hair was beautiful"  freaking hilarious.  Reminded me of the song werewolves of London, 

I heard it! I think I my wife laughed at that part the hardest. Almost as hard as I have been laughing at the comments of this thread!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: