September 20, 2024, 02:21:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two horses for sale - PICS  (Read 636 times)
jsh
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2010, 07:43:09 am »

Between the kids in sports and hunting, I'm selling my horses due to a lack of time for them.  They need jobs.

6 year old gelding - GUNNER

Gunner is out of Colonel Lone Guns up in Nedpoint, OK.  You can look up Nedpoint Quarter Horses on the web and get more info.  I've got his papers, but never sent them in.  Very muscular and fast.  He is broke, gentle, stands well for farrier, loves to be hosed down and loads easily.  I have drug tires off the horn with him and roped dummies off him as well.  He's a very willing horse.  He is also used to dogs.

4.5 year old philly - Princess

She is the chesnut with the blaze in these pics.  She is saddle broke, but not broke to ride.  I rescued her very young out of a bad situation and she has really come around.  She filled out nicely, but is a thinner build than the gelding.

Just to give you an idea of their size, I am 6'3" and about 250 pounds.  Call me at 214-869-8023 and I can give you much more details about them.

Gunner - $900 FIRM and Princess $300 FIRM.  $1000 for both.

jsh
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 09:21:04 pm »

TTT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: