October 26, 2024, 06:36:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote Democrat?  (Read 2436 times)
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2010, 05:05:20 pm »

I know this will a can of worms but I thought it was funny and true:

When your friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list.  They can then pick a reason . 

10.  I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

9.  I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

8.  I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

7.  I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6.  I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5.  I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

4.  I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

3.  I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.

2.  I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1.  I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my a$$ that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Johnbrown
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 05:11:53 pm »

Lmao!!   Cheesy

"PETA get a life and stay out of ours"
brw7979
Alpha Dog

TDHA Member, WWT Offical Scorer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 05:18:38 pm »

I think I'm gonna copy that and print it out and hang it on the front door of the polling station for the Nov. elections.
But I'd probaly get arrested or something, being the Democrats are taking everything away and they wont see it as free speach.

brw7979@yahoo.com
Cell-830-460-0405
aladatrot
Global Moderator
Boar Slayer

Circle C Australian Shepherds

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 05:22:44 pm »

There is a democrat - an African American woman - who is running on the idea of impeaching Obama.

I can't vote for the gal because she and I don't share the same policy views, but I thought it was funny that she wants to impeach her own party's sitting president.

Cheers
M

At least I'm successful at doing nothing right. I guess it could be worse.
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 08:49:03 pm »

There is a democrat - an African American woman - who is running on the idea of impeaching Obama.

I can't vote for the gal because she and I don't share the same policy views, but I thought it was funny that she wants to impeach her own party's sitting president.

Cheers
M
Hell she knows that if she don't jump away from him then he is going to take his whole crew down with him!!That is probally her way out and still might get elected!!But I think the republicans will take the house in Nov.

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 08:56:30 pm »

The sad part is it is too late. I think if you pay taxes you will get your bell rung in 2011 and there is nothing we can do about it. I agree everyone should vote in November but we should have voted in 2008 and 2006 a little smarter. If you haven't done so, read a little about some of the exciting things 2011 will have to offer for the average family and small business owner as well death taxes and tax on the sale of land.....have a tissue handy
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 08:58:06 pm by matt_aggie04 » Logged

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 09:05:01 pm »

We are letting the liberals take over!!I helped on the Republican party for liberty county!!I was trying to gather up voters and hell most all the people I know I ask can you vote they were not even regstered!!Our redneck ways will take us out if we don't vote!!The demercrate sit around with nothing to do except rally people!!Why we are fishing or hunting the day of voteing!!I can say this because 7 or 8 year ago  I did not care either but I got a wake up call and everyone needs a wake up call so they can get off there arse and go vote we neen everyone!!

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 09:42:23 pm »

We are letting the liberals take over!!I helped on the Republican party for liberty county!!I was trying to gather up voters and hell most all the people I know I ask can you vote they were not even regstered!!Our redneck ways will take us out if we don't vote!!The demercrate sit around with nothing to do except rally people!!Why we are fishing or hunting the day of voteing!!I can say this because 7 or 8 year ago  I did not care either but I got a wake up call and everyone needs a wake up call so they can get off there arse and go vote we neen everyone!!
  Thats the truth rite there,,,, plain and simple.. We aint out numbered yet,,

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 06:27:16 pm »

yessir , chance , thats about as straight as it gets . its either vote now ... or fight later !
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 07:12:23 pm »

Better dead than red! Who won the cold war?

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: