September 19, 2024, 05:42:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: riding mule needed  (Read 564 times)
big D
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:42:33 pm »

guys my dad is looking for a mule that you can ride or pack. shoot me what you got.
Caughtandhobbled
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 08:18:05 pm »

Hi,
I know that you said a riding mule. I have a mule colt 2-2008 dob. I hurt my neck the end of that year and never got him going. He should be no problem to start he is very gentle and has been raised around dogs. He has been tied up with a saddle on him but it has been a while. He loads in a trailer and stands for trimming haircuts and feet. I will take $350 for him if your are interested. Thanks...
Bennie

Bennie     
  <><
swine patrol
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 10:56:17 am »

friend so mine has a excellent hunting mule he wanted to sell awhile back he will jump fences drag hogs the whole 9 yards give him a call 210-274-4419 jason
lightningh
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 12:11:06 pm »

call me at 5016056476.
I have a 7 year old, bay, 14.2 hand john mule. handles like a dream have roped off him drug cattle, and led dogs. We have squirrel hunted off him a bunch and he is also broke to work. You will be hard pressed to find a better one. about anyone can ride him. Girls and older folks have rode him a ton. He has a big motor and will not wear down. we just havnt been usind him much and dont get to hunt like we used to. Ill take 2,250 for him.

Lightning H Cattle Co.
2008 National Champion 4-up Mules

"Aint misbehavin' just ass'n around"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: