October 11, 2024, 04:48:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some good BMC dogs  (Read 4179 times)
skoalbandett
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2010, 09:41:40 am »

Bob (BigO) and I made a flyin trip to Clue Anderson's this weekend to pick up a gyp.. I took a few Pictures while we were there.. Here's a few of em. Thank's Clue we appreciate you and Ms. Lisa !

Caught a couple pups that are runnin loose bayin Chelsea's bottle calf..I think they are about 4 months old. ( Check out that dark pups layed down in front and leadin..)

This is a young gyp that is about the last of her kind. She is tight inbred back to what produced Bob's Punch dog and Ben Jordan's Henry dog. She's got more of the Leroy x Liz in her than anything living and is as close up as it gets..She's out of two excellent proven dogs , Bear and Dot, a full brother x sister breeding out of a 1/2 brother x sister breeding.. Clue named her Lynn.

This is a young male dog of Clue's that had made a jam up cow dog. His name is " Droop". He's a awful good bred dog and should make a good stud dog that will produce the right kind. He sure is thats for sure !

This is Cowboy, in my opinion the best cowdog I have seen go . Outstanding bred dog and is proving he is gona be a top sire to boot. We have a couple pups out of him and a gyp of ours that at 8 months old have started better than any pup I have ever seen. Very impressive pups. My hats off to Clue and Chance Ward  for provin each one  and keeping these dogs like a BMC dog is suppose to be.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 09:44:00 am by skoalbandett » Logged

Daddy always said, Listen with ya eyes because  your ears will lie to ya..
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 09:56:33 am »

Very nice!!

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
bghogdogtx
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 10:00:31 am »

Cowboy sure is a good looking Dog

THEY BAYED!!!!
TDHA Member
Wormy Dog Kennels
Alpha Dog

''Home Grown Like Tomatoes''

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 04:52:39 pm »

Like them Blondes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormy Dog (www.wormydogkennels.webs.com)
Proud T.D.H.A. member
W-tate
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 06:04:29 pm »

good lookin  cur dogs

Well, the devil made me do it the first time The second time I done it on my own
Lord, put a handle on a simple headed man And help me leave that black rose alone
lonewolf
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 07:10:11 pm »

Thems some nice lookin yeller dogs!

Fear is only a word in the mind of the weak!
BIG BEN
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 08:55:28 pm »

Them are some good looking dogs, I hope Sarah has a decent litter.

hunt em hard, give em no excuses, and cull harder!!!!!
"Rather have a sister in a whore house than spots on a dog"
"Pretty is as pretty does"- BigO
muddhog
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 08:58:56 pm »

nice dogs
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 12:16:27 pm »

Like them Blondes!!!!!!!!!!!!

After seeing some of the pictures of these yeller dogs, I might have to try a ol' blonde myself  Grin

Them are some good looking dogs, can't beat a good breeding program.
levibarcus
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 12:29:44 pm »

One day I will own dogs like that! One day!

But seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be provided for you. Matthew 6:33
skoalbandett
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 03:16:57 pm »

I sure agree with you guys who think those dogs are some good-looking cur dogs.  I would agree they are excellent representatives of what a Cur dog should look like.
But as I read the comments and thought about that I couldn’t help but think about the fact that pretty is just a small part of a long story of those dogs, the man and the standards Clue has stood by for many years. Bob’s old saying applies … Pretty is what pretty dose for some folks.
Truth is, for men like Clue it goes way beyond looks. In fact looks, not that it is un-important,  is probably down the list of what’s most important to him. But to that point, I will say that I have noticed over the years  that animals like dogs and horses who actually work hard for a living, are good at what they do and stay sound, are probably bred right for the job, will have good conformation and generally will look pretty good.
I haven’t found to many like Clue in my 62 years and most of them were old timers. He lives by a standard for his dogs and horses that we believe in and have had for all these years.  He makes no excuses for a dog. When he is using a dog, he tunes in and concentrates on the 25 things the dog did wrong, he don’t harp on or get goofy about the two good things he saw him do. He figures his dog is supposed to do those good things. A pedigree or looks mean nothing to him if dog cant get it done and many a pretty one or good bred one moved on. He don’t fall in love with them and will not hesitate, a dog is going to be used hard, prove he can and will do what a cur dog is supposed to do and do it like  a cur dog is supposed to do it or he is not going to eat or sleep at Clue’s house period. It is exactly why he has what he has and why they look like they do and why they are top-notch Black mouth Cur dogs. In truth, when you get right down to it and have to prove it, there aren’t many of those kinds around these days.
Don't mean to offend anyone, just giving credit to a man I think deserves it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 03:37:46 pm by skoalbandett » Logged

Daddy always said, Listen with ya eyes because  your ears will lie to ya..
levibarcus
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 03:26:28 pm »

Well put skoalbandett!

But seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be provided for you. Matthew 6:33
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 08:35:56 pm »

I finally get a good look at these fine dogs skoalbandett. Do they get any better than that?

Sounds like you have plenty of respect for for Mr Anderson and his dogs. That says it all for me!

Looks dont find a hog but I never saw a "good dog" that didnt look good to me!   Wink

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
tobyb2007
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2010, 09:11:11 pm »

Those dogs sure look good and it sounds like they got the actions to back it up.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 09:34:40 am »

nice

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 12:16:31 pm »

Looks dont find a hog but I never saw a "good dog" that didnt look good to me!   Wink

Funny how that is aint it ninja...
.Nice dogs

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
ESTEBAN_B
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 12:25:10 pm »

good looking cur dogs!!

ESTEBAN BENAVIDES
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: