September 20, 2024, 04:46:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you go by?  (Read 8436 times)
Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2010, 08:53:23 pm »

It is sad yall all have good reasons for ur names I don't just started going by purebreed on other forums and then when that was taked went to purebreedcolt and kinda stuck.
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2010, 10:10:56 pm »

[/quote]

It's stll better than "POOKIE"!
[/quote]

poor chance Grin

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
rockinj
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2010, 01:05:58 am »

I'm Justin Ebner from Hallettsville TX. Rockin J is my brand and the name of my farrier business
T.Angel
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2010, 03:16:30 pm »

I'm  TAngel on the boards but my real name is Ty Angel

Hey Allen, I seen you Cow Kick Wormy Dog in south tx.  dont that count as a Ninja move!!!!
prg2010
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2010, 07:21:48 am »

my initials phillip ryan graham and well the year i joined the board.. just something easy to remember
TinyTexasCowgirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2010, 12:00:03 pm »

I'm having blast just listening to all y'all.

Yeah SulRoss, almost married. Wedding date is set for June 11.

Philippians 4:6
coach
Alpha Dog

Getting it done!!!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2010, 08:41:04 am »

Well Robert is my name Coach is my occupation as well as my wife, but when my kids were younger they never knew my name they just called me coach also. LOL it was pretty funny people would ask them what are your parents name and they would just tell them Coach.

"You don't need more dogs, just better one's.!!!" --- my Dad lol

"Life is tough, it's even tougher when your stupid!!!." The John Wayne

"Be good, or be good at it!!!"
grittydog
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2010, 12:28:12 pm »

My name is James Taylor, My friends call me JT, when I registered to my first hog hunting site,   james' and JT were taken. The first set of dogs I hunted with were real gritty, so I used it.

Dirtydog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2010, 03:27:46 pm »

dirtydog - jason schweitzer - near austin tx.... when i first got on this site i was just gettin into doggin and my pups would often come in the house after a good day training, they were always dirty. so when i would run them out the house i would say "get outta here you danged ol' dirtydogs". kinda came to me when i was signing up. never changed it since iv met everyone by that name on here. was gonna name my kennels DIRTYDOG KENNELS but have since came up with better suited names.

Danged ole dirtydog !
LIVING THA DREAM !!!
Bino9905
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2010, 06:22:54 pm »

My name is Sabino, so most of my friends just call me "Bino"
I graduated from highschool in 1999 and college in 2005
Combine all that and you get my username
Go Aggies and Javelinas!!
Went to aggieland for a few but graduated from A&M-Kingsville
boarmom
Catch Dog

Nothing is impossible with God!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2010, 10:42:19 am »

Cody Weiser, my son, got me hooked on hogs when he asked me to help him with his hog businesses (Brutal Boar Creations - raised pure European/Russian boars and sold them to game ranches), WWT (Weiser Weight and Tusk - official scoring system for wild hogs, Wild Boar USA (started out as a hog hunting magazine we published for 2 years), WBUSA/Ugly Dog Ranch - internet and retail store that sells hog hunting and hunting dog supplies.  I was a 4th grade school teacher turned hog mom.  Cody's handle was Wild Boar so I figured that the mother of a wild boar would have to be a Boar Mom!! LOL  Since then, Cody sold WBUSA/Ugly Dog Ranch to JC Cassens and I was asked to stay on board.  I love my job.  I am the office manager and wear lots of hats in the business.  I am the person you will talk to if you call the office, I get your orders and package and ship them.  Thanks for all the positive feedback you give us on this forum!
This has been a very interesting post because I have often wondered about some of the handles used.

MANAGER FOR:
WILD BOAR USA/UGLY DOG RANCH
1139 US HWY 77 SOUTH
HALLETTSVILLE, TX  77964
866-307-1999
boarmom
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2010, 02:05:44 pm »

Let's not stop here.  Some of us shared our stories - would love to hear more!!

MANAGER FOR:
1139 US HWY 77 SOUTH
HALLETTSVILLE, TX  77964
866-307-1999
Easttex
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2010, 11:13:15 pm »

Well, my name is based on where I'm from... East Texas. Born and raised below Huntington (below Lufkin) in a little community called Shawnee. I now reside in Central Texas close to Bryan/College Station. I've hunted all my life but only got serious about hog-doggin in the last few years. I still have a lot to learn but love what I know about it already. I've been a die-hard deer hunter for years but hog hunting is now at the top of my list. I'M HOOKED! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
SwampHunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2010, 11:48:35 pm »

i got my user name because my dogs always seem to run to the swamp no matter we can start out on dry ground but they end up in the dang swamp lol

JoDan Shelton
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2010, 08:21:46 pm »

Boy am I late to find this one....I'm Neal Tolbert, been tormenting swine for around 35 years.... AKA 'firemedic', which has absolutely nothing to do with hog hunting and everything to do with my job. I'm a Lt. with the local fire dept. Been at this for over 23 years and retirement is in sight, in fact the light at the end of the end of the tunnel is growing larger with each shift. I know that all the hogs where I hunt in GA and AL are lying around thinking "Yeah.....he works every third day, so we can take it easy one day out of three, just lay around in the mud, eat, sleep and wallow around all we want". Hahahahahaha.....little do they know how close I am to being a man of leasure and a full-time hog hunter......if they only knew they would roll over, stick their feet up in the air and draw Xs on their eyes.......'cuz as Wyatt put it in 'Tombstone'...."Hell's comin', and I'm comin' with it". Oh....congrats Meagan!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 10:56:59 am by firemedic » Logged

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
boarmom
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2010, 09:11:43 am »

BTT

MANAGER FOR:
1139 US HWY 77 SOUTH
HALLETTSVILLE, TX  77964
866-307-1999
Jared H.
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2010, 11:49:18 am »

My user name JET comes from my name, Jared,  my wifes name Eva and the first dog we got together Tank, who recently passed on.  I've thought about changing it since we now have two great kids but haven't thought of anything yet.  I've only had hog dogs for about 2yrs now and I'm still just as hooked as day one.  I've met a lot of great people on this site and look forward to meeting more.

Jeremiah 16:16

There our two types of pain: The temporary pain of training or the permenant pain of failure. Choose wisely...
sgt.davis
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2010, 03:34:01 pm »

Names Chris Davis. At the time i opened the account I was a Sergeant at a maximum security prison of six years and never changed it when I changed jobs. I am currently a Tribal Police Officer. So thats where it came from.
sfboarbuster
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2010, 04:14:05 pm »

John Esker is the name and boar bustin is the game Grin

(and the SF is for south florida)

John Esker
BobbyB
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2010, 06:19:40 pm »

I have used several on different boards, but over time I have gone to BobbyB which is my real first name ( Not Robert, any Robert that goes by Bobby is counterfeit ) and my last initial. Last name is Buff , not that it matters.

" If you can't have no fun, ain't no use agoin' ! " - old man in a Sweetwater, TX cafe
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: