October 02, 2024, 09:29:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Litter of Pups  (Read 775 times)
Shewolf
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2011, 11:31:37 am »

Some of ya'll may remember that gyp I found a while back, well after much searching I found who she belonged to and to make a long story short the guy told me I could have her because he had too many dogs anyway.  I found out she's a year old and has been on several hunts and has always shown to be gritty.  Well what the man didn't tell me was that she was bred.  I figured that out after she started showing.  I called the man back and asked what she was bred to.  He was kinda sheepish about the whole thing LOL but I told him not to worry about it.  I just wanted to know was she bred to a hunting dog or if something else had got to her.  He told me she was bred to his 3/4 Cat/1/4 pit dog.  Well Folks the pups are here and a good looking bunch of pups they are.  All of them are marked up like Catahoula's but one which is a throw back to the pit ancestry, it's black and white.  Oh the gyp is half cat and half pit and I even got to meet her mama.  I also got an invite to go huntin after deer season is over with.  I'll post pics when the pups get a bit older.
prg2010
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 12:56:06 pm »

id like to see them pups bet they look good Grin
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 01:27:08 pm »

I would sure try them out.
Shewolf
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 05:59:03 pm »

Yea I plan on trying them out and am gonna watch em close to see which 2 I'm gonna keep.  Now I can quit lookin for pups to raise and train LOL.
Case
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 06:57:54 pm »

Sounds like things found a way to fall into place for ya. Good luck with them.

God, Family and Hunting...
Shewolf
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 07:15:47 pm »

Yea they did and thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: