September 30, 2024, 11:09:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian School needs help!  (Read 365 times)
southtexasdogger
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2011, 09:07:23 am »

Hey fellow doggers.
Faith Christian Academy of Wharton,Tx is having their Dinner and Fundraiser Jan 22,2011.
Im calling out to anyone that can donate anything for their Auction.
Those of you that know me know that Im directly affliated with this school and My wife and I have turned to our fellow hunters and Christians out there that can help with this  event.
Our Auction items are down almost 50% from last year.
This event is FCA's largest event of the year,This event is what keeps the doors open for most of the year.
Anyone that can donate anything or wants to attend the event please contact me here or my cell#7132990516  email davidgtanner@yahoo.com.
FYI-We have a fellow dogger that has donated 2 nice Cat puppys.  thanks (2 pups will be plenty)
We need items that can be auctioned off in live and silent auctions.Example-We have outfitters that have donated goosehunt,fishing trips,weekend getaway at their lodge,guns,knives,bowfishing trips,etc...
We have items as small as $20 gift cards from Academy,cakes,pies for the desert auctions. Anything will be greatly appreciated.
God Bless and Thank You for any help!!
Item need to be accounted for by Jan 20th.
If you don't have anything to donate you can buy raffle tickets we have 5 guns donated,all seperate raffles.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 10:15:10 am by southtexasdogger » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: