October 02, 2024, 09:18:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women !!!  (Read 5967 times)
djhogdogger
Hog Doom

Dinah Psencik from Dayton Tx.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2011, 08:30:50 pm »

Lolol dj I took that wrong but I would call her on lol not a problem buddy

Buddy?...Im a girl. LOL  Grin Thats my husband in the picture with me. He is Catahoula_cur on here. Giggle.... Cheesy

A television can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
5150hogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2011, 08:36:26 pm »

Lol I am sooooooooooo sorry haha

why bring a gun to a knife fight

Check us out on facebook search fiftyonefiftyhogdogs
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2011, 08:37:22 pm »

My wife will hunt with me every now and then, until she starts complaining then i make her stay home a few hunts. She always tells me she wishes i would spend as much time and money with/on her as i do the dogs, then she would be alot happier with me....but that aint gonna happen!!  Grin
DangerZone
Hog Master

TDHA Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2011, 08:43:11 pm »

My wife has my newest dog sleeping in the bed with us. Go hunting with me in the summer but not in the cold. I love her,,, she never gives me a hard time about my dogs,or any of my hunting.

From squeal to meal with one good stick!  Hunting is not a sport, It's a way of life...Danny Ward
5150hogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2011, 08:43:57 pm »

My wife will hunt with me every now and then, until she starts complaining then i make her stay home a few hunts. She always tells me she wishes i would spend as much time and money with/on her as i do the dogs, then she would be alot happier with me....but that aint gonna happen!!  Grin
We in the same boat lol

Shewolf
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 05:00:19 pm »

I was raised old school where your mate was supposed to be an asset not a liability, a helpmate and not a hindrance.  Come to think of it I am old.  I was raised up in a house where whatever Dad wanted to do was fine with Mama and she was off in the big middle of whatever he was doing.  So I guess you could say I was raised not knowing any better. 

Shewolf
5150hogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 05:12:42 pm »

If and when I have a Lil girl she will be raised just like that now that's a good family to grow up in

Shewolf
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2011, 09:18:48 pm »

Yep, I ain't ever had any complaints about my raisin, on my end anyway.  Lost a few boyfriends because I out hunted or out fished 'em but oh well, don't need one that insecure anyway!

Shewolf
Doggie
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2011, 09:32:16 pm »

I can't speak for Chance, Chris, Clay, James, Cody or any other unfortunate fellas out there but there is a lot of fussing by my wife but usually centers on not hinting enough. I have not had the privelege of hunting with DJ but Krystal, Mandy, Crystal, Jolynn and Stacy are as much help or more than most guys I have hunted with. Have never seen one of these ladies hesitate on a hog. But there was a certain contest where they hesitated on paying up Smiley.

If you aint willing to stay on the ground and fight with your dogs, get the He!! out of the woods city boy stay in the stand and shoot em.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: