October 25, 2024, 09:37:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what does yalls wife say about hunting all the time  (Read 5466 times)
DoGgONit
Alpha Dog

423# scored 789.25 W.W.T.wieght class

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2011, 07:46:36 pm »

My wife doesnt care what I do as long as it doesnt involve me chasing other women.
x2

Eric Edwards (512)-673-0843
email:  scumgenocide@yahoo.com
LIVIN THE DREAM!!
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2011, 08:11:17 pm »

thanks for all the replys. my wife feeds and cleans and doctors dogs and she loves the game we have 7 kids and there not big enough to live hm yet and my hunting truck is not big enough i need little short yellow bus.

Monty, with 7 kids living at the house, I may have found what you need in a hog hunting unit. Not much of hood but you can build a rack for your hood dogs and it will be perfect! lol Cheesy

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2011, 03:13:11 am »

thanks for all the replys. my wife feeds and cleans and doctors dogs and she loves the game we have 7 kids and there not big enough to live hm yet and my hunting truck is not big enough i need little short yellow bus.

Monty, with 7 kids living at the house, I may have found what you need in a hog hunting unit. Not much of hood but you can build a rack for your hood dogs and it will be perfect! lol Cheesy

LOL, At the rate we are goin im gonna have to get one too. I thought i had alot, and ive only got 4 kids, 1, 2, 5, 14, I always thought that if we had another that i would have to give up hunting altogether, but monty has just givin me new hope with 7 kids, and still able hunt and catch all them hogs. LOL!!
Monty my hats off to ya,