October 25, 2024, 09:29:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what does yalls wife say about hunting all the time  (Read 5456 times)
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2011, 07:38:06 pm »

my wife told me the other day if i was to open yur head there would be little pigs running around in there. i said get it right hiefer it would be big hogs.lol

Monty Bennet
nogalus boy
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:43:44 pm »

Mine has finally gave in and is trying to start going with me. Shoot it's hard for me not to go at least 1 time a week. Kind of like an alcoholic needs a beer. Thats what hog doggin does for me. I love seein my dogs work. Something she is just gonna have to get used to. She is finally coming around after 3 years. Lol
Diamond G
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 07:59:22 pm »

Be careful and have fun.  I'm a lucky man.  She even feeds what I dont take and cleans the kennels.

Let'em Hunt!
skunkhounds
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:13:08 pm »

ya i got it like Dimond G  its great

Let's make a round
catchdog
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 08:33:33 pm »

Same here mine tells me to be careful and have fun. Just to call or honk the horn to let her know its me pulling in the yard at night.
rockinj
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 08:42:23 pm »

Mine says get the heck out of here and usually got everything fed in the evenin's
DangerZone
Hog Master

TDHA Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 09:05:16 pm »

My girl is ready to roll if the weather is good, not to hot ,not to cold --she's good to go!! other than then it's-- Love ya have a good time send me a pic!!

From squeal to meal with one good stick!  Hunting is not a sport, It's a way of life...Danny Ward
hogdog05
Strike Dog

TDHA member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 09:23:34 pm »

I dont know i usually quit listenin after the first couple of words, or i am on the way out the door.

Brandon Taylor
214-347-3564  Scurry, TX
H)-(H
Hardcore Hog Hunters
Bplummer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 09:25:17 pm »

My girl is ready to roll if the weather is good, not to hot ,not to cold --she's good to go!! other than then it's-- Love ya have a good time send me a pic!!
      mine two

Catch that hog son
Heaven Sent Kennel
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 09:30:06 pm »

Huntin' ain't what I get the headache over it's just the dogs. She don't have to do anything with them and she still gripes about them. Tells me to get rid of dogs to get another. Got rid of 3 pups and looking at gettin' a finished dog and she's complaining about that. But as far as hunting she is cool with that.

If ya ain't touchin' 'em ya ain't close enuff!!!
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 09:30:43 pm »

Mine was just fine with it when i was huntin around the house, now i travel alot for days at a time, to hunt and she aint likin it too good, but feeds for me while im gone.

Powered by
* Dr.Enuf *
Wormy Dog Kennels
Alpha Dog

''Home Grown Like Tomatoes''

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 09:38:20 pm »

Can i go?

Wormy Dog (www.wormydogkennels.webs.com)
Proud T.D.H.A. member
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 10:02:57 pm »

I am not sure my wife talks because I don't listen Grin

I drive a camouflage truck. She calls it the dirty truck and says it stinks. She fusses if I bring in muddy or skunky clothes into the house. She says not to come to bed without a shower. She loves that I take my boy. She can't stand sensitive girly men and is glad I am who I am. She can't decide who is crazier me or my dogs. Grin While she does not understand me but she is glad her man is a man, her boy is a boy, and I am glad my dogs are dogs and my wife tolerates me and my obsessions.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
LadyofDwk
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 10:05:22 pm »

LoL well my hubby tells me sometimes the night before he is getting ready to go and I'm like well I can't go this time but I'll take care of the ones here and when he gets in sometimes I go help him put the ones he took up and feed..........LoL got an anniversary coming up on Valentines and we going to a baying then get ready for dog show and weight pull for dogs.......But he always calls on his way home.....
djhogdogger
Hog Doom

Dinah Psencik from Dayton Tx.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 10:20:00 pm »

If i know that we are going hunting I say "you hook up to the trailer and I will load dogs."

If i know that we arent going hunting I say "When are we going hunting? It sure has been a long time since we been hunting. I wish we were going hunting today. Can we please go hunting today? I bet all of our friends are going hunting today. The dogs are at the end of their chains cause they want to go hunting. Sure is good hunting weather........you hook up to the trailer and i will load the dogs. Grin"

I think that sometimes he wishes i wasnt a hog hunting wife. LOL Wink

A television can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
slick
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 11:32:49 pm »

she would come if we didnt have 5 kids (2x 10yo 1 x 5yo and 2x 2yo) yes thats right 2 sets of twins.

we went camping once and i just went for a walk with the dogs and she came, i bumped into some hogs and she had a ball, as soon as the youngest get a bit older we will all be heading out.

my rule is as long as you can keep up and can climb a tree if needed you are welcome.

at night i dream of rubbervine.
Hog_Hunter_57
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 12:05:06 am »

My wife is fine with me hunting it is the 14 dogs at the house and three more going to get friday and were are expecting another child. That has her a little bothered and if that was not enough she always complains that i am on (hog dogger 2000) that what she calls ETHD too much but what can i say she is going to load up and go with me friday to get the dogs.
TXgrrl
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 12:56:52 am »

"Lets go!" We've also got an engagement coming up on Valentines Day, we're headin down to Houston to look at some new dogs, gonna buy each other a dog for V-day. "Every kiss beings with K"....K-9 lol. I thank God that he blessed me with a man who loves to hunt....wouldn't have it any other way!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:59:08 am by txgrrl » Logged
JLH
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 06:32:02 am »

my wife dont mind she just gets mad when my boys are grounded and I take them anyway. Plus she wished I would do away with the 60 dollar a week feed bill. Heck she even fed for me when I was working long hours but now my boys are old enough to do the feeding. The only thing she didnt like was feeding the wild hogs she feeds all the other Horses, showcalfs,dogs (coon and Hogdogs, plus a few beagles) show hogs.
roosterhogdogin
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 07:15:02 am »

My ol lady is awesome I work 7 on 7 off an mine feeds an cleans an fixes the pens if need be she does great an likes to hunt when she can!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: