October 25, 2024, 11:23:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what does yalls wife say about hunting all the time  (Read 5476 times)
Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 08:20:41 am »

She says let's go ill load the dogs.  She goes when she can.
Diamond G
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 08:34:37 am »

Mine says get the heck out of here and usually got everything fed in the evenin's
I try to tell you to get the heck outta here too, but you just dont listen. 

Let'em Hunt!
Txhoghunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 09:11:15 am »

Mine feeds, gives meds, etc when im working late.  She'll let dogs ride in her car on those late night vet trips. What else could I ask for?   Grin

Take em alive

Bad decisions make good stories

http://www.thehagemanreserve.com/page13/page14/page14.html
sdillard
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 10:37:25 am »

Fellas yall have it good i have to beg and plead to go, but im gettin better at it or she has just eased up and realized that im goin to go either way. Wink But she will feed while im away but i have to hear about that to. 

Work on em son, work on em
bailey508
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 11:43:28 am »

mine bitches alot, but i go anyway...lol

Matthew 3:2 “Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.”
OLD GLORY
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 12:17:47 pm »

Its easier to ask for forgivness than permission...lol. JK, as long as I have TRYING to work on the House Chores/Honey do list I get support and kennel help as well.....if not, well then it's hard to understand her through the DUCTTAPE..lol
blakebh
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 12:55:45 pm »

Huntin' ain't what I get the headache over it's just the dogs. She don't have to do anything with them and she still gripes about them. Tells me to get rid of dogs to get another. Got rid of 3 pups and looking at gettin' a finished dog and she's complaining about that. But as far as hunting she is cool with that.

X2! Im in the same boat as HSK! LOL

zachW
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 01:04:49 pm »

i will be at work, tired, just ready to go to sleep, and my girl will start blowing up my phone, lets go when you get in, i all ready got the dogs vested up, call me when your almost here and i will load them in my truck, i guess i really dont have much to complain about, i went a month without having to clean kennels, just because she would beat me to it

Call me what you want, god made me, Jesus saved me, and my moma raised me.
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 01:49:40 pm »

My wife use to ask me; Are you ever going to grow out of this?

Now after 25 years she will tell you, He will never grow out of this. Lol

Once again, she is right.

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Dhearron76
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 02:51:55 pm »

We quit hunting for 10 years and 1 day my wife shows up with a brindle puppy, and says we are going to start catching hogs again!!!! She and I hunted together all thru high school and then we got married and had 2 kids, so we sold our dogs and focused on our little ones. But the kids are 8 and 3 now and we all go together every weekend!!! Btw that 1 puppy is now 1 of  a 13 dog kennel and she feeds them all week while I'm gone to work!!! I'd say I'm pretty lucky!!!
paul.m
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 03:16:19 pm »

She always tells me not to forgether
to stop at the liquor store and buy her
Margarita mix and a 5th of llquor (Jimador)   Evil
on Saturdays when I hunt . The other days
are usually yelling "(when are going to finish
this and that around the house)". Sad

"You can't hang with the Big dogs! Stay on the porch with the little dogs"!!!!
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 07:31:58 pm »

thanks for all the replys. my wife feeds and cleans and doctors dogs and she loves the game we have 7 kids and there not big enough to live hm yet and my hunting truck is not big enough i need little short yellow bus.

Monty Bennet
MOhogger
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 09:49:32 pm »

My wife complains this time of year only because all I do is hunt.She says all that huntin puts meat in the freezer but it dont pay the bills.
I told her if we moved to Texas I could sell the hogs,but it was a no go....or a hell no Undecided.I cant complain about her though,although she wont go with me,she feeds,waters,doctors and everything else even when I'm home.If I kill a hog I skin and quarter it and she cuts it up,grinds it,packages it,cooks it and serves it.And she always cooks some for the dogs that caught it.NO,I CANT COMPLAIN AT ALL.
hurttcurdog
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 11:31:51 pm »

my wife is the best she's a nurse and after the stitch'n and staple'n she wants to know when i'M go'n again except she let's the bulldog in the bed with us oh well i'll take it
BigCutters4
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2011, 03:34:28 pm »

she says im unbeleivable and my priorities are not right all i do is talk dogs but she sure does feed em and water em and hose kennels when im at the fire house and deer hunting in kansas and ohio in nov and dec i know she loves doing all of that but she will never admit it thanks for alll your hard work babe  Grin
pigsticker64
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2011, 03:55:33 pm »

Mine does not complain she loves the fact I'm in the woods with my boy and being that we are both full time college students and work full time, going out hunting provides a great way to relax and have some fun.  She is AWESOME.... ...  She only complains when we come home empty LOL.... Grin
Cull Buck
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 04:12:05 pm »

My friday night delight doesn't like it so much but my saturday night surprise doesn't seem to care.   Grin

"I'm like lunch meat.....always ready" - Eric Barnes

Took Savoy to the swamp and he promtly got his v-card punched.

He's out.  And you're out.  And i don't think I'm in either.
BULLMASTER
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2011, 04:49:02 pm »

My wife doesnt care what I do as long as it doesnt involve me chasing other women.
lazyjhogdogs
Catch Dog

TDHA MEMBER

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2011, 06:40:00 pm »

Mine says good i'm going shopping.  I often wonder if that should count towards my hog hunting expenses

say i wont
Lone Star 88
Bay Dog

Rebel

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2011, 07:29:22 pm »

Karen says good luck and be careful. It is usually real early and she is in bed. I get loaded, the 4 wheeler, go by Paul's. I'll call on the way home she'll cook or i will get something. She helps with the dogs. Sidney

Live today, with no regrets tomorrow.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: