September 20, 2024, 03:27:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: parker dogs  (Read 6118 times)
slckhunter1978
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2011, 03:01:41 pm »

Ive been kinda looking for one too. Let me know if yall find any for sale. Wonder if there mite b some at uncle earls this wknd?

Hunt hard or go home!
bayed up
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 04:30:30 pm »

Yes they are full parkers and were born on larry"s yard.......

" THEY GOT HIM LOCKED DOWN BAYED, SEND THE BULLDOGS "
catchandtie25
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 08:29:51 pm »

bayed up or thesquealisreal will u have any pups available for sale ive been tryin to get one for a while and thought i would give it a shot.
thesquealisreal
Bay Dog

www.bnahogdogs.weebly.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 08:43:37 pm »

Yeah man.. I will sell some out of my next litters...PM me your information or you can send it to thesquealisreal@yahoo.com

catchandtie25
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2011, 09:10:34 pm »

thesquealisreal i emailed u my info if u would when u get it email me back so i know u got it thank you. and what dogs of larrys are yours off of
thesquealisreal
Bay Dog

www.bnahogdogs.weebly.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2011, 09:40:33 pm »

I have several that came from Larry as well. I have several Parkers.. The litter thats coming up is off my Black Jack dog which is off a dog named Parker & the gyp called Grit. Black Jack goes back to Larrys old line.. Blacky is Black Jacks grandpaw. Which came from Larry orginally. The gyp is Minnie which is off my buddys Parker dog named Ratchet which came from Larry & a gyp named Jeanie which also came from Larry. Jeanie was 100% hog dog & she got killed about 2 years ago. Minnie goes back to Rowdy X Minnie off her dads side & Jeanie goes back to Blaze/Red Gal. Let me know if you need anything else. Feel free to call anytime...(601) 870-0322 Brandon 

ferris tx
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2011, 09:48:35 pm »

so what exactly does a parker dog show that other dogs dont.  I know a couple guys that have them and i see nothing amazing about them. Just another breed of hunting dog.  Not trying to BASH the bloodline just trying to figure out whats better about them I always here people bring that type of dog up in a hunting conversation.
catchandtie25
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2011, 09:58:16 pm »

the parkers ive seen and heard of have alot gritt but alot of dogs do but what the parkers have is unbelievable stamina and will stay hooked and its takin that kinda dogs to get a hog stopped where i am. ive heard of parkers goin miles and gettin a hog shut down and stayin bayed for hours before u get there.
bayed up
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 08:11:05 am »

CATCH AND TIE 25------BRANDON SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET YOU FIXED UP THE BLACKJACK AND MINNIE DOG.......i HAVE A LITTERMATE BROTHER TO THE MINNIE GYP AND THEY HAVE REALLY TURNED OUT NICE.............i WILL BE SELLING SOME BUT i HAVE A PRETTY GOOD SIZE LIST ALREADY, ITS JUST GONNA DEPEND ON HOW MANY THEY HAVE AND HOW MANY I DECIDE TO KEEP..........i KEPT 5 FROM THE LAST TWO LITTERS.........THE DOGS I GOT BRED WERE BORN ON LARRY'S YARD AND GO BACK TO lARRY'S JUNIOR  DOG AND  HIS MINNIE GYP FOR MY GYPS AND MY MALE DOG GOES BACK TO LARRY'S JUNIOR AND QUEEN DOG.....

FERRIS TEXAS----------THERE ARE SEVERAL GOOD LINES OF DOGS OUT THERE NOT JUST PARKERS.....THE PARKERS JUST FIT US AND WERE BRED FOR OUR TERRAIN.....LARRY HAS DONE ALL THE HARD WORK AND HAS A VERY CONSISTENT LINE OF DOGS....... THE PARKERS HAVE A TON OF HUNT, GOOD NOSES , GRIT AND BOTTOM.....USUALLY ONCE THEY GET A LIL EXPERIENCE AND SOME AGE THEY WILL DO IT BY THEMSELVES .......1 DOG AND A CATCHDOG.......WE HAVE SOME THICK NASTY COUNTRY WHERE WE HUNT AND IT TAKES A DOG WITH ALOT OF DRIVE TO TRACK OFF DEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF A CUTOVER/THICKET FOR A HOG AND THEN HAVE A BUNCH OF STICK TO STAY WITH THESE RUNNERS WE HAVE..........

" THEY GOT HIM LOCKED DOWN BAYED, SEND THE BULLDOGS "
Rbelote
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 07:12:41 pm »

How much does a parker pup usually go for? How about from larry's yard?
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 09:07:54 pm »

Larry charged 350 last time I checked and mostguys that breed Parker dogs are close to Larry and charge the same...ain't much for a good bred dog with a money back guarantee but getting a pup is the key cuz it's long line.
ferris tx
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2011, 09:22:52 pm »

Well thats some good info I guess those dogs arnt made for my area because i hunt some thick stuff. But i just dont understand why a man would let a bloodline with that much production get out all over. Most people seem to keep that type of dog to themselves with all the competion there is in doggin. But thanks for the computer.
slckhunter1978
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 12:51:25 pm »

He is a good man wanting to help fellow hog hunters!!!!! Plus he makes money off them!!!! Lol Sounds good to me!

Hunt hard or go home!
TX HOG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 09:27:37 pm »

I got a pup from him not long ago. So far he is a smart, obedient pup and I accidentally got him started on a 130 lb boar hog about a week ago ( forgot he was off the chain). He's pullin fur through the fence lol. He's not scared of much. He's a pup that's easy to handle. I like that!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: