September 20, 2024, 08:37:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Works  (Read 976 times)
Trooper
Bay Dog

Yella dogs mean business

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:27:53 am »

Does anybody no of a good dip or the best way to get rid of fleas. Treating the yard or whatever we have sand fleas pretty bad.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 10:41:07 am »

I spray the yard with Termidor. It is for termites but kills every bug. It is not to be used inside and not on the dogs. I wash the dogs with a flea and tick shampoo. Then put the termidor in a garden hose sprayer and hose the ^%$@# out of the yard. You need a pest control license to buy it in Texas but you can order it online and get it shipped in for the same price. My dad has a TPCL and I bought it at a supplier it would have been the same price buying it online and shipping it. This is a commercial strength poison not what you buy ate the store. You only need a little bit. But I hose the yard once a year. I do not have ants, fleas, ticks or any bugs in the yard.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 11:56:26 am »

It is not to be used inside and not on the dogs.

Dub, it can be used on the dogs if you know the combination of how to mix it....I alternate termidor and the bayer tree n shrub on mine topically once a month.

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 12:36:59 pm »

It is not to be used inside and not on the dogs.

Dub, it can be used on the dogs if you know the combination of how to mix it....I alternate termidor and the bayer tree n shrub on mine topically once a month.
That was a disclaimer. I have used it on dogs and in the house. But very low amounts. I just do not advise it. So if you do it don't look at me. Grin But is sure knocks fleas out where ever they are Grin

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Trooper
Bay Dog

Yella dogs mean business

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 03:57:35 pm »

If it kills everything sounds like some pretty good stuff I just don't want to spend money on something that don't work thanks guys.
Txhogman22
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 09:48:35 pm »

does it kill your grass?
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 11:49:52 am »

Nope grass looks good.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: