October 10, 2024, 02:22:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PLOTT CROSSES?  (Read 2538 times)
curdawgs
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 03:48:02 pm »

I hear ya! Its really my bad for not gettign a trial. Like I said it wont happen again. I got out ok I sold her for what I had in her ( I just wont do anybody liek that and dont wana be done like that). I told the guy everything I knew about her and he still wanted her. She was one of the best looking redleapards I ever saw and big too, bout 60 or 70 lbs. So the guy that bought was gonna breed her.

Matthew 6:33 Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you!
slckhunter1978
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 04:09:15 pm »

Yeah man the dog i bought that plott to breed to is a really good looking registered red leopard. ive had her since a lil pup and shes 6 i don't use her for hunting she is my gaurd dog and the best dam gaurd dog ive ever seen. she doesn't like anybody but family! i just hope that bills traits come out in them dominant for hunting uses. i will find out if i don't get rid of him. I will not try one without a trial usually even if they only want 200 for a dog but i won't do the cash in hand b.s. again either i have been stuck with some sorry ass dogs and can't ever find the f****r that sold them too me again. one sucker got me for 1200 with 2 sorry ass dogs when i first got into this and i learned that will never ever ever happen again.!!!! But if i want a dog for breeding or anything else and its not a bad price like bill then i will go with it.(i know i can get my money back outta him.)

Hunt hard or go home!
Hog Dog Mike
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 09:41:47 pm »

A good friend of mine had a Plott BMC cross that was as good of a hog dog as I have ever seen.
ironheadknls21
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 11:32:34 pm »

Hey slkhunter if you could e-mail the ped. on that dog i might be able to help you out...I got a buddy with a nice reg. gyp and he's been kinda shopping for a male...ironheadknls21@yahoo.com  Thanks...
slckhunter1978
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 12:47:44 pm »

well i don't think i can copy that really long scroll and git it on the computer and i sure aint gonna type it all out lol. i could tell him some of it over the phone though. It goes back 7 generations i believe and has mostly weems blood in him. If your serious pm me with your number

Hunt hard or go home!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: