October 10, 2024, 06:31:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fifi on the way!  (Read 902 times)
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2011, 04:54:20 pm »

I sent the money to get my Fifi. I think she is some fluffy poodle fufu thing with her nails painted pink. But she will be white and have a pink collar for sure. I think I can make a hog dog out of Fifi. I will get pics up when I can.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 07:43:59 pm »

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
texasguy23
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 08:22:25 pm »

Man you got yourself one fine pup there
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 09:29:19 pm »

Just adding a poodle cull Grin I will put pink bows on her to help her catch hogs.

Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 09:51:13 pm »

Lol can't see the pic but was headed to work the other day and have 4 or 5 miles of dirt road to get there and about half way I come around a corner and there is a grey smoky colored poodle in the road and it had pink bows in its ears.  Dang thing was taller than I think every dog on my yard. It was funny
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 10:26:51 pm »

I was refilling a fly system Monday at a ladies barn in Houston and she had a standard poodle in one of the stalls nursing 7 poodle\Doberman pups. They were gorgeous !!!! I'm going to try real hard to get my hands on one. Your pup looks great! Congrats. If her and lighting get to whooping on each other as they age, you know where to send lighting to Wink

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 10:37:50 pm »

This poodle does not have many poodle characteristics. They say it looks like a Dogo Father is Exodus and mother is Xuxa. I forget her registered name. I will call her Fifi. I can't think of a better name for a catch dog.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: