October 26, 2024, 02:25:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ole lady  (Read 2063 times)
gtown dogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2011, 11:53:54 pm »

Been telling me all week these late nights of hunting are getting rediculas  , somethings gotta give . So I told her this is my last week hunting for a while  hehe is there anything wrong with hog dogging white lies , who wants to hunt in charolette next weekend

I love when the big boys squeal !!!
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 11:55:06 pm »

you could always say they got loose and you had to go find them, just dont do what i did and leave their gear on when you get home. Afro

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
gtown dogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 12:02:12 am »

Lol that's funny she's too worried about her dang facebook to look what the dogs are doing she just wants me home so she has someone to tell everyones business to lol

SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 12:09:29 am »

wireless internet will give you wonders too, maybe she could create a page that details your hunt, somethin useful for a change

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
bayed hard hog dogs
Alpha Dog

Coal Dilday

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 12:13:54 am »

Yeah I think its just been in the water lately mine was talking that crap about a month ago guess you could always say what I said...
I was hunting before you came along and ill be hunting after your gone  Undecided that went over really well. .was like putting a five pound pig in a 4x4 pen with a 80 pound bulldog lol didn't go over like I had planned.

Keep um bayed hard tell the bulldogs hit Okie style!!!
mod93dirt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 12:53:00 am »

I must be lucky or stupid. I am new to the hog doggin and my wife keeps asking me when I am going hunting again. Either she likes some time to herself, or she has something going on on the side that I dont want to know about. I hope its the former, not the latter. But either way as long as I get to go hunting I am happy.

Show me a good loser and I will show you A loser!!
gtown dogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 01:31:18 am »

That's how mine used to be shed tell me load them dogs and get ur butt outta here lol welling guess she has a wild hair and it's the opposite now

gtown dogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 01:35:26 am »

Oh and she also says I bet none of them other guys stay out till 4 &5 in the morning like you do. Even though I come home with mud and blood on me to prove where I have been.

firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 12:32:27 pm »

If you always tell the truth....then you don't have to remember anything! I don't night hunt so I don't have anything to say about that. I did tell my wife, before we got serious, that I was a hunter and loved to fish too, anything outdoors. I told her that at times I did a lot of hunting.....and that I saw nothing wrong with it as long as it didn't interfere with making a living or things like that. I told her that she would be welcome to come along most of the time, but that sometimes if I was going on an invite that I might not be able to take her. She started hunting (hogs) with me and went crazy over it. She killed her first hog with a knife and has never looked back. She killed her first deer this last season and enjoyed it a lot, but she still loves hog hunting the best. It's not for all women though...some just can't take the harshness of it. I do enjoy hvaing her along though, now her youngest daughter has gone crazy over it and is going with us quite a bit. She knifed her first hog back in Jan. in south GA. Hunting can be something that brings you and your spouse or significant other closer or it can drive you apart...most of the time this happens because of jealousy I think. Women often view our interests as competition, which can lead to this. Maturity is a wonderful thing and it only comes with time spent on this Earth.....but you guys don't be too hard on your wife or girlfriend...take them with you sometime. And ALWAYS......ALWAYS....tell them the truth. This is the best advice I can give you....and yes I know it's unsolicited....so there will be no charge....... Cool

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs

Keep em Straight and Keep em Yeller

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 12:41:54 pm »

Did the same with mine told her she can gripe about anything she wants except the hunting and doggin. Kinda a prenup. Anyway I have found that they are gonna test ya on it but if you never act like it bother's you and go anyway they will get used to it after multiple years.              Or they will divorce you and you can go get you a better one that has a lil better understanding Evil
leonidas
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 12:56:46 pm »

Have you made an effort to kinda include her in on it? I don't have any probloms with my wife.... I ask her to come. She says no. When i'm out. I send location updates and pictures of what i'm doing. I try to get her interested in what i'm doing. I think as dumb as it is. She feels connected with me and what i'm doing. She knows your ling about not going hunting for awhile. Tell her your gonna space out the nights you hunt. Even if you go night after night HAHA.
catchrcall
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 02:09:55 pm »

My wife likes it better when I night hunt.  Leave after everybody's in bed, back before they wake up grab a few hours sleep and on with the weekend. 

LONESTAR WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION
www.lswda.org

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock- Will Rogers
Tusk Hog
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 03:16:42 pm »

The woman will always be trying to change the man. Just stay strong, they will always give up as long as you don't first.lol Got to go she's calling me! lmao
hvacman
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 05:48:08 pm »

just stay home and be really grouchy for a few days . she will be begging you to go, always works for me.
gtown dogger
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2011, 06:09:01 pm »

Iv invited her but like I said she's just the more gossip type lol and the being grouchy thing I been doing today I think it's working them curs better start streching  Grin

S_J_KENNELS
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 06:55:17 pm »

Oh and she also says I bet none of them other guys stay out till 4 &5 in the morning like you do. Even though I come home with mud and blood on me to prove where I have been.

LOL mine would be happy if I was home that early. Most nights I leave before or at dark and don't get home till the sun is up LMAO.

Shane
hogaholicswife
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 08:04:38 pm »

I am going to start making my other half read these pists just so he can see how truly lucky he is lol  Grin I am typically pushing him out the door to go even when I dont feel like it cause we aint feeding nothin that aint getting hunted!  

When we first met and later moved in togerher he would leave on a Friday night and come home  on Sunday.....at first it was an adjustment because the dogs came first and I got the "my dogs were here first and will be here aftet youre gone" speech so I just zipped my lips and found other things to occupy my time....hopefully  she see the light for your sake but  IMO I wouldnt back down or give it up because if you do youre ruint....just ask my bro-in-law lol

Thats just a wifes perspective for what its worth!

Ps...I meant to add that now when someone brings up divorce in conversation and what all people fight over we always say that our fight will be over who gets what dogs lol
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:27:00 pm by hogaholicswife » Logged
coach
Alpha Dog

Getting it done!!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 08:14:35 pm »

That my friends is why my bumper sticker reads " Lost dog and wife reward for dog" LOL  all kidding aside I invited my wife this morning and she said she would rather sleep.

You just never know about women. One day it's ok the next it's not? I never understood them and coach girls for 17yrs and still don't understand them. Just know this they will cry on the drop of a dime for no apperant reason and you will be lost for words.  Tongue

"You don't need more dogs, just better one's.!!!" --- my Dad lol

"Life is tough, it's even tougher when your stupid!!!." The John Wayne

"Be good, or be good at it!!!"
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 11:04:12 pm »

After every hunt I quit hunting for a while. That is while I get ready for the next hunt. Grin I quit hunting when I am asleep. I may dream about but I do quit when I am asleep. Grin

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Tusk Hog
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 11:10:55 pm »

This post is reminding me of a joke.  Why is a good dog better than a woman? Lock both in the trunk of your car wait 1 hour and open the trunk! See which one is glad to see you!!!!!!!! My wife didn't see near as much humor in it as I did!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: