October 26, 2024, 02:19:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ole lady  (Read 2062 times)
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs

Keep em Straight and Keep em Yeller

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 11:15:16 pm »

This post is reminding me of a joke.  Why is a good dog better than a woman? Lock both in the trunk of your car wait 1 hour and open the trunk! See which one is glad to see you!!!!!!!! My wife didn't see near as much humor in it as I did!

LMAO  Havn't heard that one in awhile but still funny. One day gonna put it to the test along with a mother-n-law throwed in for experimental reasons.
bayedup89
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2011, 11:54:51 pm »

BEWARE: my ole lady used to tell me the same thing, load up the dogs and go hunt. one day i  was leaving for  a hunt got ten minutes down the road and realized i had forgot my cut vests n collars! so i turned around and came home and caught my wife ni the middle of a three way!! BOY THERE WAS  ASS WAS SPREAD EVERYWHERE! 
sorry but i had to put this out there
coach
Alpha Dog

Getting it done!!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 12:50:47 am »

LMAO

"You don't need more dogs, just better one's.!!!" --- my Dad lol

"Life is tough, it's even tougher when your stupid!!!." The John Wayne

"Be good, or be good at it!!!"
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 09:16:00 am »

Wife yelling at the front door. Dog barking at the back door. Which one do you let in? The dog. Because it will be quiet when he comes in. Grin

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
BIG CHRIS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2011, 08:50:13 pm »

BEWARE: my ole lady used to tell me the same thing, load up the dogs and go hunt. one day i  was leaving for  a hunt got ten minutes down the road and realized i had forgot my cut vests n collars! so i turned around and came home and caught my wife ni the middle of a three way!! BOY THERE WAS  ASS WAS SPREAD EVERYWHERE! 
sorry but i had to put this out there

Shocked Shocked Shocked...... so did u join in? grab the cut gear and tell he to be gonr when u got back? Evil

Dogs hit the ground noses down! That's how we roll...
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2011, 08:59:28 pm »

That woulda made it a four way, like stop signs at an intersection
Tusk Hog
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2011, 09:49:44 pm »

Wife had been to a relay for life function the night before. Came home late Saturday night saying that we needed to spend Sunday doing something as a family. Probably not what she had in mind but we all loaded the 4-wheelers and went to check the water gaps on the lease where I run cattle.  Fortunately my daughter wanted to take some dogs with us. This is what we came out with. Teach her right?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: