October 05, 2024, 05:43:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 1/2 yr old gyp cat/plott cross strike/help dog for sale!!!  (Read 569 times)
jlw_42
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2011, 11:11:47 pm »

I got a 3 1/2 yr old gyp  for sale, 3/4 Catahoula, 1/4 plott hound
Been on a ton of hogs. Has found her own share of hogs too. She is a number one help dog, will go to bay every time guaranteed. But not consistent on striking on her own unless hot track, then she will strike everytime. One hunt she will strike real good next hunt not as good, like I said inconsistent which is my reason for selling her. She is completely silent on track, if she barks it is a hog. She is very quick and fast. Will stop a running hog no problem. Anything under 100 lbs she usually catches, anything bigger a true bay dog. She is 100% trash broke, but will give a bark or two off the ranger at a cow, and then she's satisfied. No dog aggression at all very people friendly. Would make a good puppy trainer as well. Will hunt off a ranger or walking. Short to medium range, she has one glass eye. Will text message pics on request. 
Asking $450, my email is jeremywerland@yahoo.com, but I don't use it very much so call or text me at 9797327232
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: