October 28, 2024, 06:24:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rough pups *PIC* Gone  (Read 746 times)
bigboar88
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2011, 11:31:23 pm »

real good hog dog pups. come out of awesome hog dogs!dad is red nose pit! hes my best catch dog and can find his own hog if i let him. mom is plott has one of the best noses ive ever seen and is pretty rough.I have 3 pups for sale or trade. they will turn 5 months october 7. the male catchs already on the head and will bay the hog before he catchs. has great potential to be a rcd or just straight catch .has caught on small hog the 2 females bay already and show so much interest. they go out to the pin by themselves and work. have great potential. they all have a pretty big bite for such a young age and can get pretty rough already. two are brindle and one is black and white.you can bring a hog to c them work can send pics by txt. asking $50 each or trade for a older dog or anything thats has to do with hog hunting! call/txt any time 832-474-4095 email txmouse88@live.com located in huffman,tx

« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:18:44 pm by bigboar88 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: