October 05, 2024, 05:51:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Hog Hunting UTV For Sale!!!! price reduced, more pics added  (Read 2710 times)
jlw_42
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2011, 06:26:04 pm »

2007 Polaris Ranger 700 XP EFI Camo.
I have taken the bed off and replaced it with a custom 6 hole dog box. Each hole is about 30in x 20in. Can easily put two medim size dogs in each hole. Every hole has its own door, and individual floor mate. The floor of the box is expanded metal. Under the box is a ¾ inch piece of plywood with heat and noise reduction stripes attached to the plywood, completely covering the bottom of the box from any heat getting to the dogs. On front is a custom water tank/hood rack. Can hold about 10 gallons.
Only 411 hrs and 1,975 miles very low for this model.  Has various surface scratches on it nothing major. Has a small rip in the upper right hand corner of the seat. Includes Nivomat Self-Leveling Suspension rear. Everything listed included asking $9,000! Is ready to be taken out and hunted with today!  Located in Columbus, TX Call or text for any questions or pics 979-732-7232 You can email me at jeremywerland@yahoo.com but I hardly ever check prefer call or text. Serious calls only, thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: